Tomorrow they´ll giving the prizes!

Charlie Wicked

Lets see what we gonna get!

Btw, thx 4 the event klei! It was soooo fun! Im curious to see what is gonna be next year <3

Edit: Im talking about a loyal item, like the Cornucopia Background for the beta gorge players. They said every participant of the tournament will receive something, not the top 100 only will receive something at all

Edit 2: Yay! This post appeared in a Razinghell video, thx mate! And also thx for every reply on the post <3

39 minutes ago, AnitaCoffee said:

I'm excited to see the participation prize. Stone soup plz. You didn't read that.

Yeahhh!!!! "#@1T mÛs t  Be Th3 S0Up?<:

38 minutes ago, yektako said:

We already got the prize, the cornucopia thingy.

Its from the beta, we are talking about the tournament

I believe that Klei will give Silver league an opportunity to choose between The Belonging Chest and The Survivals Chest of the Gorge. It will be honest, because a lot of us already bought The Belonging Chest and of course will want The Survivals Chest. Else, I think that Bronze league is worthy of a better gift than just 25 Gorge chests. 25 levels isn't trouble on every level (don't talk about 200+ levels) but for many of us real trouble is to get an Elegant from this chests.
Klei do not have to give us anything at all. But I guess that I can comment on the current prizes for better ones in the future.

1 hour ago, Lentiscus said:

I believe that Klei will give Silver league an opportunity to choose between The Belonging Chest and The Survivals Chest of the Gorge. It will be honest, because a lot of us already bought The Belonging Chest and of course will want The Survivals Chest. Else, I think that Bronze league is worthy of a better gift than just 25 Gorge chests. 25 levels isn't trouble on every level (don't talk about 200+ levels) but for many of us real trouble is to get an Elegant from this chests.
Klei do not have to give us anything at all. But I guess that I can comment on the current prizes for better ones in the future.

i guess players race for golden silver and bronze icon 

also not pretty rewards too

i want to see prizes should be toys from kleis shop :')

22 minutes ago, Remps said:

i guess players race for golden silver and bronze icon 

also not pretty rewards too

i want to see prizes should be toys from kleis shop :')

joew said due to legal stuff the merch cannot be given across the cube

3 hours ago, Lentiscus said:

I mean a loyal item for the participants of the gorge, not that BIG prizes

4 hours ago, Gberry said:

Is it beta ? I didn't play gorge in beta and I have it.

Achievement unlocked: What the hell?!!!

16 hours ago, SmilePls said:

I mean a loyal item for the participants of the gorge, not that BIG prizes

Achievement unlocked: What the hell?!!!

I'm pretty sure they said they wouldn't have a Beta rewards, as it was only a few days long.

Yes, I'm sure there was no Beta reward, since the Beta was only a few days long. 

4 hours ago, kaifu24 said:

I'm pretty sure they said they wouldn't have a Beta rewards, as it was only a few days long.

Yes, I'm sure there was no Beta reward, since the Beta was only a few days long. 

I have a beta reward :p

4 hours ago, kaifu24 said:

Oh, I get it, yeahh..... ok then

21 hours ago, Lentiscus said:

This prizes? :) Wow!prizes.thumb.png.52a13700f64ecf5419ea9a80b8af7e04.png

Thx 4 showing mate

On 17/07/2018 at 4:32 PM, AnitaCoffee said:

I'm excited to see the participation prize. Stone soup plz. You didn't read that.

Yeah Anitta, sadly we dont gonna have the soup icon, but at least we have the gnaw, as I predicted

5 hours ago, TylerTheDragon said:

I participated and I didn't get the icon? Has anyone else gotten this issue? 

It seems that several people had this problem and it is linked to having a complicated name. Try asking 1 of the Klei developers to look into the situation for you. For example, @PeterA

18 hours ago, Clwnbaby said:

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhh........NOPE.  I exited the game and started it again couple times.  Haven't received anything yet.  Hopefully when I awake this will not be the case

14 hours ago, Jadedz said:

Sadly the same for me :(

• Developer
10 hours ago, Extant said:

It seems that several people had this problem and it is linked to having a complicated name. Try asking 1 of the Klei developers to look into the situation for you

Nah, the "bug" that affected certain user names, only affected the players in the gold and silver tiers because I processed those manually. Everyone else was processed by a script that wasn't affected by their username.

I'm looking into a few accounts that thought they deserved the participation prize, but I suspect they missed part of the requirements.

1 minute ago, PeterA said:

Nah, the "bug" that affected certain user names, only affected the players in the gold and silver tiers because I processed those manually. Everyone else was processed by a script that wasn't affected by their username.

I'm looking into a few accounts that thought they deserved the participation prize, but I suspect they missed part of the requirements.

Aw, I hope there isn't too much disappointment to be had. Thank you very much for taking the time to check in, PeterA.

I wish you the best of luck with your mystery, @TylerTheDragon

I know for sure I got the tournament entry thing when I played a round of the Gorge, but I didn't get a participation prize. Is this the correct place to ask about this? If it is not, I apologize, and please let me know the correct place.

Archived