Sign in to follow this  
MarkL

[Game Update] - 277278

11 hours ago, Petzi said:

What's a lobster trap?

Much like a literal lobster trap, it is a physical space you can manage to work yourself into, but not out of.

11 hours ago, MarkL said:
  • Fixed missing reward for collecting Wholesale cards

What was the reward for collecting them? I've collected them all before the patch, so I didn't get to see any message telling me what I was awarded, assuming there is a message.

MarkL    537

You earn a 'card' item for collecting 60 cards.  You can equip them in the load out screen.  The currently released cards provide a small particle effect on your character.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MarkL said:

You earn a 'card' item for collecting 60 cards.  You can equip them in the load out screen.  The currently released cards provide a small particle effect on your character.

That's what I thought, but I don't see any new options. I have Immoralixer and Anti-T.O.X.I.C. Concoction, but I believe I got both those from collecting all of the School's cards. Am I missing something?

Fateless27    15
2 hours ago, Celph Titled said:

That's what I thought, but I don't see any new options. I have Immoralixer and Anti-T.O.X.I.C. Concoction, but I believe I got both those from collecting all of the School's cards. Am I missing something?

If you've collected all of the cards,  try completing a Wholesale level and then restarting your game. That should proc the new card rewards, as there was a fix put out to address that issue

1 hour ago, Fateless27 said:

If you've collected all of the cards,  try completing a Wholesale level and then restarting your game. That should proc the new card rewards, as there was a fix put out to address that issue

That did fix it, thanks for sharing.

Sign in to follow this