Expressive Upgrade Testing Branch is now Open! - 277292

Pacu.thumb.png.8b63f83b1cd993634e9e9a7ebbcdf9ac.png

No more need for special pacu farms, to keep them far left inside their stable ;)

Pacu can live in a big aquarium now

So 2 things here:

1. Thank you for fixing the pacu ;)

2. Are there any more "ninja fixes" ? (Could find nothing about the pacu inside the patch notes)

Edited by Lilalaunekuh

5 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

2. Are there any more "ninja fixes" ? (Could find nothing about the pacu inside the patch notes)

Yeah, I would like to know this as well. @Cheerio can we please get a full list of detailed changes? It's hard to test and hunt down bugs without knowing what actually has changed.

• Developer
38 minutes ago, blash365 said:

@Ipsquiggle: I dont see any world-generator related changes, so can you confirm that we do not need to start a new game to experience all changes shipping with this patch? Or have there been some underlying changes such as geyser distribution, ruin creation etc?

I feel like I should put this somewhere since I always answer you.. ;) Nope, no worldgen changes, so continue in existing saves. The Expectation changes may make some bases inviable tho...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, ICKA said:

Will we be able to change the length of the break time? Or assign dupes individual schedules? At the start it seems like it'll take out a lot of early productivity.

That nice little button top left is still being implemented :)

Just now, BadlyBurned said:

I think it needs a massage table. I don't think they changed the parameters of what makes that a rec room, but rather just added things to put in it.

And maybe an Arcade cabinet, rec room needs 1 recreational building

Based on the patch notes this update looks a little lean, but a work schedule (that hopefully allows us to have a night shift) sounds useful.

One of these Thursdays, sooner than later I hope, I'm going to come here and see a Medical or Combat Upgrade, right?  My colony needs a doctor, and Meep wants to hunt him some shockworms.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

I feel like I should put this somewhere since I always answer you.. ;)

I don't mind asking, since i always get an answer. But adding it to the OP would work for everybody having the same question.

The first thing I noticed is that more toilets is a must if you usually run few. I was running a save with 5 dupes and 2 lavatories and on the second cycle after loading one of them made a mess. If you don't have enough to get them all relieved before nighttime things will get messy.

• Sad 1