The Gorge Tournament Has Begun!

Just two cases I'm curious about the no repeat meal badge:

1. Cooking multiple syrup shouldn't break this, right? (I hope the devs thought of it this time.)

2. Would cooking but not serving the same meal prevent us getting it? (not that important, just curious)

2 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

1. Cooking multiple syrup shouldn't break this, right? (I hope the devs thought of it this time.)

Pretty sure it's always been no repeat meals served, not cooked, but I could be wrong.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

2. Would cooking but not serving the same meal prevent us getting it? (not that important, just curious)

It only counts for meals offered.

34 minutes ago, Zarklord said:
35 minutes ago, Extant said:

Ah, okay then. I guess that means only up to 70 meals can be cooked then?

nope 47
only 11 deserts in the game desert every 4 rounds = 44
but you also could do 3 extra dishes after the last desert which = 47

35 minutes ago, MrMofolz said:

so the max amount of dishes you can do is 69 then, correct?

Oof. Multi-fail on my part. I forgot not only to consider the craving match-up, but also the fact that syrup isn't a meal...

I really need to stop posting while I'm at work. I make so many typos, grammatical errors, spelling errors, and logical thought pattern errors doing so. I am not a quick thinker.

Definitely need to nip this bad habit of mine before it has any chance to become a meme.

@Zarklord

(Psssst. Edit out the quote you made on my post earlier. For old time's sake, pal! I need to abuse the edit feature more often!) :wilson_laugh:

8 minutes ago, Ghastninja46 said:

So I won't be able to participate because I have a vac ban? 

You can participate. Steam can place restrictions on an account that would limit our ability to reward you, but I don't think that a vac ban would cause a problem. 

1 minute ago, 359368170 said:

Do I need to get those 4 badges for all matches after this Tournament Entry showed up?

every match needs to have the 4 requirement badges if you want the score entered into the tournament

14 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

image.thumb.png.2f89df20a424d904c37325512f9fdff6.png

ah yes

i just did the same haha!

20180710115751_1.jpg

1 minute ago, 359368170 said:

Do I need to get those 4 badges for all matches after this Tournament Entry showed up?

Yes.

58 minutes ago, V2C said:

All matches must have those 4 requirements to enter the tournament scoreboard.

It stands even in the announcement:

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

In order for a match to qualify as an entry to The Gorge Tournament, you must earn these 4 badges:

Which means the four badges required for the match, not for the player, to qualifly. So yes, each match (at least each you want to submit.)

18 minutes ago, JoeW said:

I don't think that a vac ban would cause a problem. 

You are correct in that regard, vac bans only affect the specific game in which the user was banned and only for the effect of being able to use its online capabilities.

1 minute ago, Cunning fox said:

How many points do we get when the craving is not matched?

none that matter to the tournament, becuase one of the requirements to get a tournament entry is to not fail a craving

so if you put something in that fails the craving, that game wont' count for the tournament

43 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

out of curiosity, what benefit would cooking multiples of the same meal grant? are you going somewhere with that? >_>

This math problem is complex. 

according to my research, I wonder how the time ties into all this.

Archived