On the fairness of the Gorge Tournament

BigBearger

11 hours ago, Courage10000 said:

Yeah, there is no way in hell these guys on the leaderboard got scores of 5000+ without some sort of pathetic mod or anything. I've done everything I could and couldn't even get 3500. This is a terrible tournament.

Do you made 3500 solo or in 3p team? For 3p team it is really average score, it means that you done ~20 crawings in ~30 minutes, that is too slow for 3p, you should aim to 25 minutes and better dishes.

I usually play to calm down after work but indeed I'd like some special items/skins because I like to collect but I need some time to practice and find a team. It's like the drop system where I use the god mode mod to collect drops while I do housework and be with my family. It kinda hurts to see someone get a special thing while I can do nothing about that. 

3 hours ago, axxel said:

I usually play to calm down after work but indeed I'd like some special items/skins because I like to collect but I need some time to practice and find a team. It's like the drop system where I use the god mode mod to collect drops while I do housework and be with my family. It kinda hurts to see someone get a special thing while I can do nothing about that. 

If you really want the skins but don't have time to get them via drops, then I would recommend just them from Klei. It's still the most efficient way (after the achievements I guess), because you would have to spend way more time playing to get those skins you want than the time needed to earn the money enough for the skins. 

On 16.07.2018 at 2:11 PM, fimmatek said:

If you really want the skins but don't have time to get them via drops, then I would recommend just them from Klei. It's still the most efficient way (after the achievements I guess), because you would have to spend way more time playing to get those skins you want than the time needed to earn the money enough for the skins. 

seems like he wants icon and frame 

but yea skin collectors wont be happy while they cant buy them

Archived