Wanda, character idea

9 minutes ago, Extant said:

No problem. I think I've offered more than enough ideas for my part. Some of them might be good, some of them might be silly, and some of them might not be necessary.

Character balance and fun factor (as well as synergy) is always a work-in-progress, so I tried giving all the help I could come up with. I'll let you get back to your own work and hopefully your character idea goes well!

We'll never know how she works out until she's made. Good luck and let your imagination run wild! :wilson_flower:

Thank you very much, I wanted to ask one more thing about the bow craft recipe I am thinking about but I can't come up with nothing yet something like the boomerang I guess but I still don't know, I would appreciate it a lot if you could help me with this last thing , and I thank you again for all your help. And I will for sure give you some credits if this becomes a thing ;)

3 minutes ago, scaarfito said:

Thank you very much, I wanted to ask one more thing about the bow craft recipe I am thinking about but I can't come up with nothing yet something like the boomerang I guess but I still don't know, I would appreciate it a lot if you could help me with this last thing , and I thank you again for all your help. And I will for sure give you some credits if this becomes a thing ;)

Ah, right. Even though the bow has infinite durability, you might still lose it upon death.

I guess the crafting recipe for the regular bow could be 3 twigs, 1 rope? That seems reasonable enough.

1 hour ago, Extant said:

Ah, right. Even though the bow has infinite durability, you might still lose it upon death.

I guess the crafting recipe for the regular bow could be 3 twigs, 1 rope? That seems reasonable enough.

Oh yeah ofcorse the rope... thank you

3 hours ago, scaarfito said:

I am sorry but I don't get what you mean again.. my bad

I like the silenced idea and also I realised that having the better arrows AND the bow upgrade won't be op because she needs 3-4 inventory slots to carry all depending if you want gears with you, now I am gonna write those things on the topic , thank you btw you gave me a lot of help .

What I mean is something like this: if she picks a bush, she gets 2 berries instead of 1, or if she picks a carrot she gets 1-3 carrots

1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

What I mean is something like this: if she picks a bush, she gets 2 berries instead of 1, or if she picks a carrot she gets 1-3 carrots

Hmm, interestin for sure i will take it in mind thanks for the suggestion 

Archived