Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Mr. Matt

A Problem

Mr. Matt    612

So I tried to get the acomplishment for making every meal with one or more meat in it, I did it with randoms and we didn't get anything when we escaped. We thought it was a case of that we needed to use every type of meat (scraps, meat, salmon and crab meat) atleast once, but we still didn't get anything. Is it a case where you can't fail any craving or is it a bug? We were sure we made all dishes with one meat the second time we escaped.

EDIT: If you're having trouble with getting the accomplishment, go here:

Extant    315
6 minutes ago, Mr. Matt said:

So I tried to get the acomplishment for making every meal with one or more meat in it, I did it with randoms and we didn't get anything when we escaped. We thought it was a case of that we needed to use every type of meat (scraps, meat, salmon and crab meat) atleast once, but we still didn't get anything. Is it a case where you can't fail any craving or is it a bug? We were sure we made all dishes with one meat the second time we escaped.

It shouldn't require you to satisfy every craving because there is no dessert meal that is also meat/fish based.

I haven't tried this achievement myself though, so if anyone who has gotten it could shed some light, please do so.

Mr. Matt    612
Just now, Extant said:

It shouldn't require you to satisfy every craving because there is no dessert meal that is also meat/fish based.

Yeah thats why I think its a bug.

Fluffy animal    105
39 minutes ago, Mr. Matt said:

Thing is you can't even make the dish that contains no meat, not just offer all meaty dishes to Gnaw. That's how my friend didn't get an achievement for it as well. But if you are sure you made only meaty dishes... It's a bug

Mr. Matt    612
2 minutes ago, Fluffy animal said:

But if you are sure you made only meaty dishes... It's a bug

The second time we did it (doing atleast one meal with all types of meat) we were 100% sure we made all dishes with one meat.

Fluffy animal    105
Just now, Mr. Matt said:

The second time we did it (doing atleast one meal with all types of meat) we were 100% sure we made all dishes with one meat.

That's weird, maybe you failed one dish or it got burnt? Can't think of something other than that.

Extant    315

My best guess is that 1 of the meat ingredients might be bugged then.

If it's not too hard for you guys, try eliminating and staying consistent to a few types.

I'd advise not making any crab meat dishes first. If you still don't get the achievement, try eliminating salmon next.

Surely meat scraps and regular meat must be fine...

Mr. Matt    612
1 minute ago, Fluffy animal said:

That's weird, maybe you failed one dish or it got burnt? Can't think of something other than that.

We havent failed any dish or burnt it, all dishes had a meat in them. As for the favour ones we used Cheeseburger, Crabcake and a Shooter Sandwic (so we could test it with big meat and a crab meat).

1 minute ago, Extant said:

If it's not too hard for you guys, try eliminating and staying consistent to a few types.

I'd advise not making any crab meat dishes first. If you still don't get the achievement, try eliminating salmon next.

I will try later when theyre back online.

Captain_Rage    1543

We had the same problem until we figured out it is about cooking (and not serving). You're not allowed to cook syrup. After we realized that we got the achievement.

fimmatek    4299
16 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

We had the same problem until we figured out it is about cooking (and not serving). You're not allowed to cook syrup. After we realized that we got the achievement.

Wow, is that really the case? If so, huge thanks!

Mr. Matt    612
22 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

So youre telling me our woodie basically screwed us over by making syrup.

Zeklo    19818
9 minutes ago, Mr. Matt said:

Seems a bit unfair to blame them when you didn't realize yourself. Could've happened to anyone.

Mr. Matt    612
2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Seems a bit unfair to blame them when you didn't realize yourself. Could've happened to anyone.

Well at the time we didn't know that making any meal that dosen't have meat ruins it and if we did we still couldnt have known syrup would count towards ruining it.

Captain_Rage    1543
1 hour ago, Mr. Matt said:

Our Winona did the same thing! That was me. Nobody held any hard feelings though. x)

Szczuku    15953
11 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

Oh wow that's unfair... The achivement said meals but when you cook syrup it says "Syrup produced" not "Meal cooked". 

Ehh I would have gotten this achvement

Mr. Matt    612
7 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Oops! I could see why syrup is bugging the achievement, I'll have this fixed on Monday. Thanks for figuring that out.

This is why Klei are the best devs.

__IvoCZE__    9049
On 7. 7. 2018 at 7:13 PM, Extant said:

Meat Scraps and regular meat IS fine. got the anchivement...