Escape without satisfying any cravings achievement guide

Fluffy animal

6 minutes ago, Whitek said:

You can get sapphire medalion for fish and chips on plate (not as fish or dessert) or for meat pie on plate (not as meat or dessert). So you don't need to wait large cookpot.

u dont even need to open the gate, just red coin and get 6 beefalo meat

8 minutes ago, Soulk said:

u dont even need to open the gate, just red coin and get 6 beefalo meat

I mean that with park you can buy large cookpot even after first safe, not wait until all three is open (if cookpot in last for example).

17 minutes ago, Whitek said:

You can get sapphire medalion for fish and chips on plate (not as fish or dessert) or for meat pie on plate (not as meat or dessert). So you don't need to wait large cookpot.

Thanks for the find, Whitek.

Unfortunately, the problem is having to use more silver plates since you'll be giving 3 of them to meat wellingtons. Opening 2 safes may only yield 2 plates if you're unlucky so people using this route would have a bowl surplus, not a plate surplus.

I'll be trying to find a way to get a sapphire using bowls so that this run can be completed in only 2 safes no matter what happens.

Good job at any rate! :wilson_goodjob:

1 hour ago, Extant said:

Thanks for the find, Whitek.

Unfortunately, the problem is having to use more silver plates since you'll be giving 3 of them to meat wellingtons. Opening 2 safes may only yield 2 plates if you're unlucky so people using this route would have a bowl surplus, not a plate surplus.

I'll be trying to find a way to get a sapphire using bowls so that this run can be completed in only 2 safes no matter what happens.

Good job at any rate! :wilson_goodjob:

This may be very far-fetched and/or stupid... but has anyone tried consequently opening the safe that is closest to Billy? Maybe the loot from the safes is not random after all..? Who knows, we might have omitted something in regards to how the safe loot is generated. Could be worth a try.

1 hour ago, Captain_Rage said:

This may be very far-fetched and/or stupid... but has anyone tried consequently opening the safe that is closest to Billy? Maybe the loot from the safes is not random after all..? Who knows, we might have omitted something in regards to how the safe loot is generated. Could be worth a try.

There is a way to control what the safe holds, but it's difficult to replicate it for 2 safes. Also, for some reason an unknown factor messes it up for some people.

The information is in this thread here.

6 dish Solo Wes strat 100% consistent RNG Proof [OUTDATED]

3 hours ago, Whitek said:

I never thought they would give a sapphire medalion o.O Thanks for the info :)

Thank you for the guide! I used Xyrilyn's version to get the achievement a few times in public servers. Because I'm not the fastest chef or best multi-tasker I did the following modification:

Chef: Wilson   Farmer: Wes   Gatherer: Any

Before the game, I asked Wes to follow this buy order: Cookpot, Fishing rod, Salt rack and to not buy seeds before the salt rack. I also asked him to get fish for me in the beginning. Finally I asked, after salt rack, to plant potatoes and make a total of 3 flour by the end.

I asked the Gatherer to get me some logs for beginning, then the potatoes after, then one or two buckets o poop and then focus on running the salt. I told him I am looking for large cookpot and large casserole dish, and that once he brought those, to go get three mushrooms from the forest and cook 3 meat wellingtons in the oven with 2 beefalo meat, 1 shroom, 1 flour.

As Wilson, I started by picking up all the ferns, then got like 6 rocks and all the berry by the bottom beefalo herd. As Wes had bought the cookpot, I could start cooking right away. I got started on a stone soup until he got there with a fish, then made fish stew as first turn in. From then, I just constantly cooked potato stew, fish stew, stone soup and one or two fistful of jam for soup cravings.

I once accidentally satisfied a craving by turning in fistful of jam for snack. Beware!

Wes just kept getting coins, potatoes and fish. After a few meals I asked him to plant the wheat and set up the oven. I ignored the timer mostly and just turned in meals relatively often. I am not sure that the timer gets reduced for failing cravings, rather the time only goes up by under a minute. Satisfying a craving increases it by several minutes. During the first safe run, I asked Wes to get me two meat scraps so I could be ready to make meat stew ASAP. Once I had the big cookpot from the safe, I immediately made the meat stew to get the red mark then asked wes to get slaughter tools, then slaughter beefalo while the gatherer gets the shrooms.

I kept cooking fistful of jam, fishy stew and potato stew while gatherer cooked the meat in the oven, so I could cycle past a dessert or meat craving if needed. It took 14-15 minutes with about 15 failed cravings or so. Wins with usually like 30 seconds on the clock.

I took me a lot of attempts to refine this but I think this can be easily replicated, even with bad safe RNG.

Best of luck on getting your achievements!

Yesterday I found a little bit better way to start. First and second dish can be meatloaf (15). Wes has to buy oven from the beginning, collect 6 folliages and buy rabbit trap, catch 1 rabbit and make meatloaf, then farmer can catch 2 more rabbits.

After first meatloaf you'll have 7 coins (2 left + 5 from dish) to buy and place salt rack.

After second meatloaf you'll have 5 coins to buy cookpot and start making stone soups.

It doesn't really matter how you start so I will not change the guide.

On 7/7/2018 at 4:38 PM, Whitek said:

I mean that with park you can buy large cookpot even after first safe, not wait until all three is open (if cookpot in last for example).

yes u rigth but i've done it several times helping ppl, when i cook we even get pot last and still make it, there is plenty of time if u keep serving meals

Archived