Escape without satisfying any cravings achievement guide

Fluffy animal

As you already saw Klei added more achievements to the Gorge and this post will help you with the hardest and the most interesting achievement in my opinion.

Escape without satisfying any cravings

Cooker: Wes

Farmer: Wickerbottom, Webber or Winona

Gatherer: Maxwell or Woodie

Round 1

Fish Stew (use 2 folliages near park entrance as filler)

Make sure to collect 8 or more rocks, all folliages near park entrance and 8 berries. Gatherer should bring 4 potatoes near pigs.

Round 2 - ???

Stone Soup (can use potatoes instead of folliages when they end)

After first stone soup cooker must plant salt rack. Stone soup will serve as your "filler dish" before farmer gets a lot of veggies in the garden for veggie soups. Filler dishes are needed for skipping the cravings and getting coins. You will have a lot of coins from stone soups spam and you can buy oven. Farmer must get 3 flour and keep farming vegetables, so you can use veggie soup instead of stone soups as filler dish later. IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT give stone soup when Gnaw asks for soup or snack. If you still have ingredients for stone soup and Gnaw craves soup or snack - roasted vegetables prepared in oven is your choise. They only count as veggie craving so you will not have any problems with it.

First and only one red mark

Meat Stew in bowl (2 meat scraps + 2 potato or carrot)

Large cookpot.

CAN NOT offer it when Gnaw craves dessert, meat or soup

All dishes from 31 to 41 should work, but meat stew is the best choise in my opinion.

There are two options to get large cookpot needed for this dish: 1) Safe

2) Buy if you have opened park

I prefer first one because game gives you enough time to get all 3 keys. Even if you are unlucky you're gonna get your large pot.

You might ask, where do I get sapphire coin from to open park? Fish and chips (18) or Meat pie (19) served on plate will help you with that (thanks @Whitek for the info!). Just don't forget to offer it in a non-dessert, non-fish for "Fish and chips" and non-meat for "Meat pie" craving.

Dish that will give you 3 favors

Meat Wellington on plate (2 beefalo meat + 1 flour + 1 mushroom)

Large casserole.

CAN NOT offer it when Gnaw craves dessert or meat

Buy slaughter with the red mark you got, get 3 mushrooms and basically you've won. When Gnaw craves meat or dessert and you have Wellington prepared - give veggie soup to skip the craving.

That's all for this guide, good luck getting your 30k of xp :)

Thanks for sharing an optimal route with us so soon, Fluffy. :wilson_flower:

I wasn't too far off with my guesswork, but cheat wellington is definitely a much better option than crab ravioli.

I'll be adding a link to your guide in my thread as well so that as many people can get the help they need.

Also, on a side note, I think you could add a note saying that meat stew doesn't work on soup craving in addition to meat/dessert. I'm sure most people will be smart enough to figure it out, but some might be newcomers to the chef role.

Thanks again for your work and effort!

7 minutes ago, Extant said:

Thanks for sharing an optimal route with us so soon, Fluffy. :wilson_flower:

I wasn't too far off with my guesswork, but cheat wellington is definitely a much better option than crab ravioli.

I'll be adding a link to your guide in my thread as well so that as many people can get the help they need.

Also, on a side note, I think you could add a note saying that meat stew doesn't work on soup craving in addition to meat/dessert. I'm sure most people will be smart enough to figure it out, but some might be newcomers to the chef role.

Thanks again for your work and effort!

No problem :) I think crab roll might work as well. Omg, big thank you for saying about the soup thing. I totally forgot about it :( Will add it to guide.

6 minutes ago, Werecrowe said:

Thanks very much for this, my crew an' I will be trying this out shortly! We didn't realize that non-dessert foods paid out even less than a normal failed craving, during a dessert round! 

The Gnaw: You dare give me cheesecake on a cheese craving without any silver plates!? That's comin' outta' yer paycheck! You dare give me stone soup on a non-snack/soup craving!? That's comin' outta' yer paycheck! You dare give me meat wellington on a silver plate for a dessert craving!? That's comin' outta' yer paycheck!

The Gnaw, harshest food critic since Anton Ego (yes, I watched that movie).

My friends and I just did it without garlic / key to memorial. We used the contents of all three safes. Thanks so much for the guide! We used it as a starting point for our run.

What we made in the order we made them:

1. Fish Stew (1x Fish, 2x Foliage in Cookpot) - we made this once at Round 1

2. Stone Soup (1x Berry, 1x Foliage, 1x Stone in Cookpot) - we made this 5+ times

3. Potato Soup (3x Potato in Cookpot) - we made this a few times

4. Fist of Jam (3x Berry in Cookpot) - we made this once or twice to serve during Soup cravings

4. Meat Stew (2x Meat Scrap, 2x Potato/Carrot in Large Cookpot) - we made this once

5. Meat Wellington (2x Big Meat, 1x Flour, 1x Mushroom in Large Casserole Dish) - we made this three times

I should note that we didn't buy any seeds at the start. Save the coins for Salt Rack and buy it as Wes.

Note: Desserts reduce the rewards you get. Never serve your Meat Stew or Meat Wellington on desserts!

Edit: (I figured I could add more details about my run)

• If Snack craving: serve Fish Stew / Roasted Veggies
  • If Soup craving: serve Fist of Jam / Roasted Veggies
  • If Veggie craving: serve Fist of Jam / Stone Soup / Fish Stew
  • For everything else: serve Stone Soup / Potato Soup

For first Red Mark: Bowl the Meat Stew and serve on Non-Dessert, Non-Soup, and Non-Meat craving.

For three Favors: Plate the Meat Wellington and serve on Non-Dessert and Non-Meat craving.

Note: We had to watch the Gnaw timer and serve only when Gnaw was angry (his mouth frowning) so the timer doesn't tick down too fast. Each failed craving will reduce the timer, so we couldn't serve too many failed cravings. We basically spaced out our failed cravings to buy ourselves as much time as possible to get the Large Cookpot to cook Meat Stew. (If you don't get it by your 2nd safe, quit the game and restart.) Once that was done, we cooked Meat Wellington back to back, and served all three Meat Wellingtons one after another. We had a spare Stone Soup to change the craving if needed but we ended up not using it in the end.

The guide worked like a charm. Thanks again!

Edit #2:

I've been told that failed cravings do increase the timer by a very small amount (even though visually, the timer shortens), so do experiment and try different things for yourself and see how it goes. Always feed Gnaw when the mouth is frowning though because that's when the timer starts to drop really really fast!

2 minutes ago, xyrilyn said:

My friends and I just did it without garlic / key to memorial. We used the contents of all three safes. Thanks so much for the guide! We used it as a starting point for our run.

What we made in the order we made them:

1. Fish Stew (1x Fish, 2x Foliage) - we made this once at Round 1

2. Stone Soup (1x Berry, 1x Foliage, 1x Stone) - we made this 5+ times

3. Potato Soup (3x Potato) - we made this a few times

4. Fist of Jam (3x Berry) - we made this once or twice to serve during Soup cravings

4. Meat Stew (2x Meat Scrap, 2x Potato/Carrot in Large Cookpot) - we made this once

5. Meat Wellington (2x Big Meat, 1x Flour, 1x Mushroom in Large Casserole Dish) - we made this three times

I should note that we didn't buy any seeds at the start. Save the coins for Salt Rack and buy it as Wes.

Note: Desserts reduce the rewards you get. Never serve your Meat Stew or Meat Wellington on desserts!

This is exactly what my friends and I did as well! 

2 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

can someone explain how to get blue, and red?

Синяя монета за фаршированные грибы (29) или картофельное пюре (24). Красная монета за мясное рагу (32) , я в гайде написал же)

6 minutes ago, Fluffy animal said:

Pretty sure it will work if you're gonna complete that achievement solo. Just a lot more efforts :)

I'll be trying this myself haha. I am going to regret this...

Archived