Sign in to follow this  
Valkama

Level 5

Valkama    10

So I decided to play the new adventure mode and I made it to floor 5. Before that though on level 4 I found all the trees on my map to be burned to a crisp and others were mysteriously chopped down which was weird. But anyways I get to level 5 and it has some of the weirdest generation I've seen yet. I went into a nice green grass biome and I see this

Posted Image

The entire green grass area was filled with killer bees from one end of the map to the other. I go into the forest and no matter where I was in it I could always see atleast two spider dens. I found a pigman village in which in the center of it was about 10 closely packed berry bushes and berry bushes were scattered around it. There were random circles of trees. I found hay walls just lying around the map. What is going on?

Equil    13

The entire green grass area was filled with killer bees from one end of the map to the other. I go into the forest and no matter where I was in it I could always see atleast two spider dens. I found a pigman village in which in the center of it was about 10 closely packed berry bushes and berry bushes were scattered around it. There were random circles of trees. I found hay walls just lying around the map. What is going on?

The "Killer bee fields" are actually present in sandbox mode as well, believed to be some sort of map gen bug at the moment. As for the clustered berry bushes, that was included in the new update that pigmen now have "farms" so to speak. There will be 3x3 tiles of either flowers, carrots or berry bushes in their villages sometimes. As for the other stuff, I have no idea though!

blitz4    10

The trees are only burnt around your spawn area and a couple biomes surrounding that, if you scout the map you'll eventually find trees.I got to level 5 and my game lagged considerably, every 2/3 of a second it would 'jerk'so I'm trying an insanity only run until it runs smooth