[Mac] Game crashes on startup?

dillon_

Hi all!

Specs: iMac Late 2013. High Sierra 10.13.5

I just got gifted a key to the game, installed and validated the game files, and on all attempts it crashes on startup.

Tried thus far:

* Uninstall / Reinstall

* Uninstall / Exit Steam / Reinstall

What should I do?

Cheers!

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the game. Here are a couple of troubleshooting steps that can help:

1) Please ensure that all of your system's drivers (graphics card, audio card, operating system, etc...) are up-to-date. Out of date drivers and software may cause conflicts with the game.

2) Verify the integrity of your game files and/or uninstall then reinstall your game to see if that resolves your issue. 

3) If you have dual graphics card setup, please ensure that your system is using your dedicated graphics card when running the game.

If the troubleshooting steps above have not been able to help, please provide us with your MAC's full system specs and your game's log file: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/28807-reporting-bugs-logs-files-useful-information/

I don't seem to have a log folder?

Nothing for `Eets2` shows up in Spotlight aside from the game itself.

I went to Steam/steamapps/common and found an eets_munchies folder there. Inside, I opened Eets2.app and navigated to the Contents folder, can't see anything related to logs in there.

Filepath: /Users/Dillon/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/eets_munchies/Eets2.app/Contents

Contents:

```

Data            

data_common.hi.kwad    

data_game.hi.kwad

Info.plist        

data_common.kwad    

data_game.kwad

MacOS            

data_common.lo.kwad    

data_game.lo.kwad

Resources        

data_fe.hi.kwad        

data_title.hi.kwad

alias.osx.lua        

data_fe.kwad        

data_title.kwad

cursor.png        

data_fe.lo.kwad        

data_title.lo.kwad

```

Hey @dillon_, sorry for the delay as we had a higher number of support requests due to the Steam Sale. Regarding this issue, we were able to reproduce this crash on our OSX High Sierra device and are looking into a potential fix. 

@JanH

Oh yeah, it is Steam Sale innit?

Sorry for being a ******.

Thanks for taking the time to try and reproduce the issue - looking forward to a patch! The game looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun.

Cheers mate

Archived