I've got lemon juice in my eye

8 minutes ago, CoookieWizard said:

Einstein?

I am a being of higher intellect of even the greatest minds. My knowledge is vast, and would fry your puny human mind if you spend even a fraction of a second knowing everything that I do. I go by many names and many faces, and have seen the universe die and be rebirthed 10 times over. In all of my travels, my greatest discovery is the meaning of life itself. The ultimate truth. Using the evidence given to me, I found the question to the answer. "Approximately how many times does one have to click the arrow buttons for dressing up their character in the game Don't Starve Together until they get what resembles a paedophile Wes?". I heard some chump built an entire planet-sized super computer that ended up blowing up a minute before it had completed its task to make way to some interstellar highway. Idiot.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Haha 1

Just now, Raspberry Milk said:

I am a being of higher intellect of even the greatest minds. My knowledge is vast, and would fry your puny human mind if you spend even a fraction of a second knowing everything that I do. I go by many names and many faces, and have seen the universe die and be rebirthed 10 times over. In all of my travels, my greatest discovery is the meaning of life itself. The ultimate truth. Using the evidence given to me, I found the question to the answer. "Approximately how many times does one have to click the arrow buttons for dressing up their character in the game Don't Starve Together until they get what resembles a paedophile Wes?". I heard some chump built an entire planet-sized super computer that ended up blowing up a minute before it had completed its task to make way to some interstellar highway. Idiot.

so basically

that guy's an idiot, your brain is extremely oily and boiling, you did a lot of counting, and also are an old dude?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raspberry Milk said:

1. Yes.

2. No, its very big

3. No, I asked some chump to do it for me

4. Yes

5. I'm also incredibly attractive. You forgot to mention that

Why would a big brain destroy me

What do you drown people in it? xD

Was the 'chump' the same guy who made the super-computer

And if you have a big brain, large enough to drown people in, you're definitely ugly, imagine that skull!

Edited by CoookieWizard

On 12/6/2018 at 7:13 PM, CoookieWizard said:

this was a doodle i made awhile ago, too lazy to save it

image.thumb.png.ddf4952edf7bf61b12d07db173129ad4.png

Is that goop in the crockpot? Did abi make wet goop and blame it on Webber?

image.thumb.png.90659cc253ca6df03441b062a2439c9a.png

These dark ones you do are really cool actually, I find them interesting. Maybe you should do one with Charlie and Maxwell - I don't think you've ever drawn Charlie anyway, have you? (Honestly I barely have either.)

ALLTHEPEOPLE.thumb.png.e52c572862f3c5b84d839c9f53364621.png

These are pretty good, very diverse. Nice work.
Though I do have trouble seeing the dividing line for faces vs open space, making it hard for me to identify the faces on some of them... 

You did very well with them though, for sure. Maybe others have less trouble with it than me for all I know. 

On 12/8/2018 at 3:21 PM, CoookieWizard said:

originally there was a walani involved but we don't talk about that

DANCING.thumb.png.6487dab5451867842040b7f0c7253946.png

Ahh, Walani must have mentioned something about them being friends, of the sort of mention that would cause such expressions.  What a trouble-maker... It seems like something she'd do though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/8/2018 at 5:18 PM, minespatch said:

Was she going to tease the kids?:wilson_sneaky:

maybe maybe not o3o

-----

8 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

Is that goop in the crockpot? Did abi make wet goop and blame it on Webber?

Yes

Very much so

These dark ones you do are really cool actually, I find them interesting. Maybe you should do one with Charlie and Maxwell - I don't think you've ever drawn Charlie anyway, have you? (Honestly I barely have either.)

Thanks- Good idea~ The very first one I did had Charlie, but it was just a smile and her rose. She was kinda... choking wendy.

These are pretty good, very diverse. Nice work.
Though I do have trouble seeing the dividing line for faces vs open space, making it hard for me to identify the faces on some of them... 

You did very well with them though, for sure. Maybe others have less trouble with it than me for all I know. 

Tyty again, And those were mostly just sketchy- mostly the not-closed lines were purposeful for style however. I don't have much trouble with it personally; not sure if that's just me though then.

Ahh, Walani must have mentioned something about them being friends, of the sort of mention that would cause such expressions.  What a trouble-maker... It seems like something she'd do though. 

hmhmhm ;)

On 12/29/2018 at 9:21 PM, minespatch said:

Due to how less bulky he is in this drawing, I'm guessing this is Wolfgang's middle stage before he becomes bulky.

yeah, probably- must've been dared to do it in his not-mightiest form- But yeah, mostly I just can't draw muscles.

--

On 12/29/2018 at 11:06 PM, rubiidiums said:

webberb,,,....t pose

you saw nothing

• Like 1

Spoiler
On 01.01.2019 at 8:10 PM, CoookieWizard said:

minespatch called them "futuristic synthpop skins" so let's just label them that now, i had an idea for a webber so now webber's joined the gang

webberr.thumb.png.be448ef7e1c9ac111d4cbbe20f14e9a1.png

Reminded me of someone:wilson_ecstatic:

image (2).png

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Haha 2

On 1/1/2019 at 7:43 PM, minespatch said:

That fits with his Hallowed Nights skin. Makes me wonder how many of Webber's skins fit into a bad-boy mindset...

Triumphant, Gladiator, Hallowed Nights... Rest seem to have Webber as a innocent.

rest in piece webber is no longer lil boi

11 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

Reminded me of someone:wilson_ecstatic:

image (2).png

...you're right, darnit angel dust

• Haha 2

well i finally drew all of the current skins i have. a few of them are new/only now fully colored/developed. you have to click on it. green one is wx and the very very far right one is woodie; these are the two that i've never drawn before. Webber and Wigfrid's are now colorized and I completed the lower half of Wendy's skin. They are all slightly edited from their original forms now. And yes, Lucy is now a glowy spear.

zYAYYAYAYAY.thumb.png.89283cea5f74832d6a6a00230d88a30a.png

• Like 5