I've got lemon juice in my eye

9 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

Actually, despite the lack of color, I like this one the best of the two.The swirl you got for his hair is pretty good.

Ty! Surprised you think so xD

8 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Her expression looks slightly dazed. I don't even want to know what she's been up to.

she's been up to summoning the dead o b v i o u s l y, you dirty minded stinker

jk idk why she lookin like dat  \_ ('~')_/

-----

also, smoking shadow webber because I can)

image.png.fb99d38476903c8102daf840988e4456.png

Edited by CoookieWizard
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

also, smoking shadow webber because I can

UGH! WHO gave a cigar to a child?? This, this is why I'm a policeman! 

Show yourself, filthy criminal scum!

On a serious note, it's interesting how he is holding two, each in his spider claw things. Maybe he's just doing it to look cool.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

UGH! WHO gave a cigar to a child?? This, this is why I'm a policeman! 

Show yourself, filthy criminal scum!

On a serious note, it's interesting how he is holding two, each in his spider claw things. Maybe he's just doing it to look cool.

your no policemun

show me your receipt 

He's doing it to look cool, nobody (not even max) needs 2 cigars

• Like 1

heck i decided to draw 3 of the characters i think are the shortest (excluding wilbur wilbur isn't allowed here) with casual clothes on (and yes webber does have a bunch of those rubber bands with random things on them around his wrists.)

image.thumb.png.39275f359882125cdf1a73cf1e8bf826.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

Willow is on the short list?  Looking at depictions of her, she seems to be tall according to Klei.

Well, I do think overall she isn't too short, moreover average, but the other characters I think are taller, even Wicker who I think is very tall. Tall and slender.

1 hour ago, CoookieWizard said:

Well, I do think overall she isn't too short, moreover average, but the other characters I think are taller, even Wicker who I think is very tall. Tall and slender.

I think we've been told she's tall, like Wilson's size, and Wilson is short - But she's a girl and he's a boy so they're the same size but she's still tall and he's still short. You can see it on the title screen of DST, though.

10 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

I think we've been told she's tall, like Wilson's size, and Wilson is short - But she's a girl and he's a boy so they're the same size but she's still tall and he's still short. You can see it on the title screen of DST, though.

Yeah. Though, he's still a smidge taller than her imo.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 12:55 PM, gallusvarius said:

Willow is on the short list?  Looking at depictions of her, she seems to be tall according to Klei.

The idea of her being taller than Wilson is hilarious, honestly XD

Also nice Wig drawings. I can see her being a puff ball if her hair was let down :p

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

image.thumb.png.78c96d6fe0c795815298d38221617f9a.png

Abi looks like a cute little snake curling around her.  I see you practiced placement on the page and direction of flow with the ghost tails and stuff - It draws the eye around the image and such... Some kind of art-science-thing that I forgot how to describe. I'll have to tell you in detail some other time but you seem to have tried it here, and I think you did well with it.

• Thanks 1