SpeedRun

troloform

On 6/21/2018 at 4:55 PM, troloform said:

(Update)

Hello kids. We finished at 6:19. Who can do it faster? :p

322330_screenshots_20180624021303_1.jpg

Wow, nice record but also strange I was playing with troloform yesterday on solo Q. He was the best cook

26 minutes ago, ItsPizzaTime said:

My apologies I was looking for it in your most recently added post, not the Original.

Excellent result. But in any case, we will know the fastest finish only after zeroing the score.

20 minutes ago, troloform said:

In my tactics this is 6:10. I do not understand where you save time.

Well I can't help you exactly because I don't know where you might be losing time, but at this point the only way I see to get a better time on our end is if Billy decides hes going to stay near the pond.

10 hours ago, Azuber said:

?id=142304713720180626183851_1.thumb.jpg.ee9c9d1c8f7a534beb69112a5deeac93.jpg

Some strats take you somewhere. Other strats take you elsewhere.

More like 100 resets take you somewhere. I like the guarenteed 6 min strat, if i wanted to hate the game i can see doing this.

Still impressive though.

3 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

i just look at top scored teams, and there is no 5.39 time

The ranking system has been problematic from the beggining. With this update, our team has also lost our ranking from top scores and week 1 top scores for no reason at all. This is not the first time this has happened and has discouraged many people from playing for rankings.

Could you guys explain how you get these 6-8 minute times?
I can finish the gorge in a team of two with 8 dishes but we always need like 16 minutes.
With a third player we are a few minutes faster, but even with a good one times below 10 minutes seem crazy for us.

Or would you maybe record a video of your gameplay (all three characters) so I might see where you squeeze in extra actions or where we are wasting time?

1 minute ago, KainMorgen said:

Could you guys explain how you get these 6-8 minute times?
I can finish the gorge in a team of two with 8 dishes but we always need like 16 minutes.
With a third player we are a few minutes faster, but even with a good one times below 10 minutes seem crazy for us.

Or would you maybe record a video of your gameplay (all three characters) so I might see where you squeeze in extra actions or where we are wasting time?

I doubt that anyone will be willing to share their strategy at the moment, but I gave a helpful hint in my recent thread for solo speed run.

If I could achieve 10:22 solo, a team of 3 should be able to hit under 8 minutes easy even with my route. I won't give it away 100% either, but you should be able to figure it out easily enough.

Archived