CharlesB

[UPDATE] The Gorge on Consoles

JanH    4,887
28 minutes ago, Slavics said:

it doesn't even work

Could you provide us more information about the issue that you're encountering? If you could also provide any screenshots and/or detailed information about where you are having the issue, that would be of help. https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/xbox-dont-starve-together/

OuterPit    0

hey is there a way to fix this Bug on DST Xbox. Basically every time I try to go into a cave and it's not on my own server it will bring me to the main menu with the message "server not responding" it keeps happening since the update this week i thought it might just be my game but he made a new game and it did the same thing i also made a game on mine and it gave him the same message. which means we can't get to the end game stuff together only the host can enter the caves. i really hope there's something we can do to fix it because I know it takes forever for the console versions to be updated.

Nop4th    0
On 8/27/2018 at 8:09 PM, JanH said:

Could you provide us more information about the issue that you're encountering? If you could also provide any screenshots and/or detailed information about where you are having the issue, that would be of help. https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/xbox-dont-starve-together/

I dont know if he is have the same issue as me and my friends but for us we cant seem to get into a server together on the event. Whenever we try to create a custom match it doesn't show up, we cant invite each other, and if we try to join a server we see directly it wont let us