[UPDATE] The Gorge on Consoles

• Developer
52 minutes ago, Doc23 said:

Thank you for your reply. Does this mean one or both of us need a PlayStation Plus account? 

Just one of you needs a PS+ account. As long as that player sets the PS4 as their primary PS4, anyone else on that machine can "use" the PS+ as well.

2 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Just one of you needs a PS+ account. As long as that player sets the PS4 as their primary PS4, anyone else on that machine can "use" the PS+ as well.

Thanks again for your reply, looks like one of us will be getting PlayStation Plus now, need our DST updates! Ha

On 9/1/2018 at 1:55 AM, CharlesB said:

That's the hope, but we're still working on it.

I'm not sure why you can't see any servers. I'm off for the long weekend and I don't have an Xbox at home to verify the problem. I'm sorry but I won't be able to check until I'm back in the office next week

Are there any updates?

On 9/5/2018 at 11:27 AM, Curiousforever said:

I'm honestly almost completely checked out. 

Right there with you. They’ve shown they don’t bother with the complex issues that require effort. Offline split screen on the Xbox is still broke and has been for a year. If they can’t even throw effort at something that has been broke that long, don’t hold your breath on them getting this right. Some day a different company will do a better job at a game like this. Their company policy is to ignore challenges and cherry pick the support they provide.. which is pretty pathetic in itself.  

2 hours ago, Warlockadamm said:

The event is gonna end on septembre 16

We should have the option to buy the skin (characters and belongings) at some point too

Have a good time cooking :)

@JanH said September 18 in the original game update post. I doubt they will stick to the original date, since it has been riddles with bugs. I stopped playing because there is no way to make custom games on the Xbox.

I know you guys said that the Gorge skin packs would be sold "short time after launch" on consoles (ps4 in my case), but we are getting close to the end of the event and i am getting impatient D:

I pretty much have all i wanted: Wolgang's set (an various others), crockpot, hambat... But i don't really have that many spools and i am getting worried i will have to choose  between some of the things i really like but still don't have... (that Winona skin is sick). 

14 hours ago, Dabird12 said:

It’s such a shame that we must say goodbye to Mumsy tomorrow. :(

Do we though? Today is the day, but I can't imagine they'll drop the event before making skins purchasable. Can we get a confirmation on whether or not the event will be extended? I'm going to spend my spools today anyway. Just in case...

8 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Do we though? Today is the day, but I can't imagine they'll drop the event before making skins purchasable. Can we get a confirmation on whether or not the event will be extended? I'm going to spend my spools today anyway. Just in case...

I already spent mine last night, got all the belongings i wanted, but didn't have enough for a few of the heads i wanted.

I want the ax and Wigfrid head. But my goodness they cost a fortune in spool! I was hoping I could just buy Wigfrid head at least and save my spool.

Weird the event is still going, still no marketplace, and not a word from Klei. :?

On 08/09/2018 at 11:43 AM, Warlockadamm said:

The event is gonna end on septembre 16

We should have the option to buy the skin (characters and belongings) at some point too

Have a good time cooking :)

No news is good news? It would of been nice to know that the event wasn't going to end on September 18. I figured as much, but have already weaved all skins to be safe. Seems like the event will stay until they bother doing a new update.

So i've seen the future of DST for PC and am wondering how much "may" make its way to console? I'm not expecting use to give hard dates or even confirm any specifics, it would just be nice to know if some of that content will trickle down to us. Use have been disturbingly quiet  lately, that's why i'm asking.

I think everything will pop out eventually on console. The question is not if it will make it, but WHEN. 

The silence is really weird. Naybe they have been focusing in the new pc content and are extremelly busy? 

Wish they said anything, but oh well, the life of a console player. 

Archived