[UPDATE] The Gorge on Consoles

On 7/8/2018 at 12:18 PM, NoscopeFelix said:

They extended the gorge, so we might have to wait a bit longer.

At this point, i just want to at least have an update on their progress. something cause they are giving adding a F:()*@#! TOURNAMENT JUST TO PAD IT OUT( Jebus, take some xanax ya psychopath).All i want is a update instead of leaving it at a gordon ramsay joke in the last month. SUMMER DOESN'T LAST FOREVER AND LAST I CHECK, IT AIN'T MUCH LONGER IN CANADA THAN THE 'MERICAS.

2 hours ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

At this point, i just want to at least have an update on their progress. something cause they are giving adding a F:()*@#! TOURNAMENT JUST TO PAD IT OUT( Jebus, take some xanax ya psychopath).All i want is a update instead of leaving it at a gordon ramsay joke in the last month. SUMMER DOESN'T LAST FOREVER AND LAST I CHECK, IT AIN'T MUCH LONGER IN CANADA THAN THE 'MERICAS.

Good thing I just graduated and that I am unemployed :wilson_wink:

• Developer

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to get some info out to you now that things are coming together.

We're currently finishing up work on bringing The Gorge to console. Right now we're running through internal testing and will be submitting to Cert early next week. This means we should have it out to you either late next week or the week after. Unfortunately I can't give a more accurate time frame until after we've cleared Cert but I wanted to make sure you all knew we haven't forgotten about you and it should be coming soon.

TL;DR: I will let you know as soon as we have a more accurate date for you but it's likely end of next week or the week after.

14 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Hey Everybody,

We're currently finishing up work on bringing The Gorge to console. Right now we're running through internal testing and will be submitting to Cert early next week. This means we should have it out to you either late next week or the week after. Unfortunately I can't give a more accurate time frame until after we've cleared Cert but I wanted to make sure you all knew we haven't forgotten about you and it should be coming soon.

TL;DR: I will let you know as soon as we have a more accurate date for you but it's likely end of next week or the week after.

Hey ClarlesB,

Thanks for bringing this great news.
You said exactly what I need to hear.
Amusingly, Klei news about consoles updates have to be seen to be believed.
Keep up the good work.

On 7/16/2018 at 4:59 PM, CharlesB said:

Hey Everybody,

YESSSSSSSSSS

1 hour ago, LazyDevs said:

HURRY UP WE HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH YOU BETTER HAVE SENT IT FOR CERT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! NO ONE CARES FOR SPLITSCREEN HAHA SERIOUSLY WAITED LONG ENOUGH JUST SO YOU CAN FIX SPLITSCREEN *** OFF MATE 

Wowowowow calm down bro!

Game designing can take time. There's no need to write in CAPS nor to be mean to klei, as it wont change a thing if we are impatient or not, so we just have to wait. Being polite and constructive in our comments would be more likely to motivate them to give us updates and all.

Hell I probably spent more than a thousand hours on that game and I'm craving for more content. Though I wait patiently, cause I know that klei is a small team, with such a great potential that it keeps impressing me with each update they do =) 

Ps4 might always be a second thought, but at least we dont get forgotten. They do care about us even if we're not their main platform

Klei team, forget the haters, you guys are awesome and keep up the great work !

15 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

Wowowowow calm down bro!

Game designing can take time. There's no need to write in CAPS nor to be mean to klei, as it wont change a thing if we are impatient or not, so we just have to wait. Being polite and constructive in our comments would be more likely to motivate them to give us updates and all.

Hell I probably spent more than a thousand hours on that game and I'm craving for more content. Though I wait patiently, cause I know that klei is a small team, with such a great potential that it keeps impressing me with each update they do =) 

Ps4 might always be a second thought, but at least we dont get forgotten. They do care about us even if we're not their main platform

Klei team, forget the haters, you guys are awesome and keep up the great work !

**** you and **** Klei I’m sick of waiting the event allready gone on pc thats sickening the way they treat there console players is disgusting and disappointing IVE WAITED PATIENTLY IM DONE!!! 

So you have time to remove post and warn people about there posts yet your lacking in updating your console version WHAT A JOKE!  Expect a horrible review on your console version that’s how I feel right now! Start working on your game because your devs just earned a bad review enjoy :) 

2 hours ago, LazyDevs said:

So you have time to remove post and warn people about there posts yet your lacking in updating your console version WHAT A JOKE!  Expect a horrible review on your console version that’s how I feel right now! Start working on your game because your devs just earned a bad review enjoy :) 

And I thought I was the annoying console person. (smacks lazydevs in the face) Shtop it, Shtop it. This work can be used for future events. I'm as angry as you it took so long, but there working as hard as they can. Just shut your booty.

Archived