[UPDATE] The Gorge on Consoles

The truth is that we are always the last in their importance ... and no profits we can give to attract attention, because we do not have the option to buy anything besides the game itself! Sad, but it's the reality, I love the game, but like so many we are disappointed so much that the glitter in the eyes goes fading away ....:wilson_cry:

I just want to give them money.

I assume they are having problems implementing a system that will allow us to purchase the skins.

But why no update? Just tell us you are working on it still and keeping the event going until you figure it out.

I think they want to give the update in same time when halloween comes bec it still isnt in pc version too bec it would be meaningless to update each by each bec they even have to pay to sony for updating the game. So i expect it to come somewhere in early october. Like celestial with twitch and halloween together in one update.

On 1.10.2018 at 5:15 PM, NorthicaN said:

I think they want to give the update in same time when halloween comes bec it still isnt in pc version too

Oh yes we all were hoping that with the forge the gorge , winters feast , hollowed nights, Chinese New Year , Valentine’s Day  and a new reign

But I hope your right tho. Maybe this time they do it synchronized with pc since the content to bring out isn’t that much and .... and ........ I just want my god damn twich skins.

Archived