Xbox servers are down?

We 

19 hours ago, justinliew said:

Have you tried any other multiplayer titles with User1? If so, do you know if they're using dedicated servers or peer to peer (Xbox to Xbox) and do you have any issues with them?

I've contacted Microsoft to see if there's anything more we can do to troubleshoot.

Worst case once The Gorge releases we can give that a try and see, as it should perform better since it's running on our servers.

We play the following games with multiplayer with no problem:

Destiny 1 and 2

Minecraft

Dark souls 1-3

Black ops 3

terraria

Battle block theater , etc

I believe they are doing Peer-To-Peer connection.This is the only game we fail to connect with one another. Is there any future updates / patches planned for Xbox multiplayer in the future? I know it might not fix this in general but I know the console version of the game can get buggy sometimes

• Developer
On 19/07/2018 at 5:04 PM, Cantownmayor_ said:

Is there any future updates / patches planned for Xbox multiplayer in the future? I know it might not fix this in general but I know the console version of the game can get buggy sometimes

Definitely, the plan remains to keep console DST as close to PC DST as possible. But if we're not able to reproduce this particular issue a fix for it is unlikely (it would have to be an accidental fix where a different change happened to fix your problem). Look forward to hearing how you make out playing the gorge, that's more information which may help us figure out what's going on for you.

Hi @Cantownmayor_,

I work on the Xbox Platform team, Justin asked me to pop by and help out.

Could you help me understand a little more about the network topology of the players involved? Are all the Xboxes in question on the same network? Different networks etc?

Is port 3074 open on your internal networks?

Archived