6 dish Solo Wes strat 100% consistent RNG Proof [OUTDATED]

zarklord_klei

12 hours ago, Zarklord said:

Video is up and can be found here or the main post.

You used mods, can you do a run without mods? I really want to learn on Steam so when it comes to console I can replicate, console is my main and can't use mods on console

• Developer
7 hours ago, ItsPirrip said:

You used mods, can you do a run without mods? I really want to learn on Steam so when it comes to console I can replicate, console is my main and can't use mods on console

none of the mods actually affect the run in way where it makes it impossible to complete it vanilla, the only time loss is about 2-3 seconds waiting to find out what craving the gnaw has, other than that there is minor time savelist of gorge mods:

• Gorge Extender
  • Snapping Tills - Gorge compatible
  • [Gorge] Seed Labels

Snapping Tills looks nice but since you only need 10 tilled spots there is almost no time save there.
Seed Labels is just tiny memory enhancement, you only use two types of seeds in the route so again QOL.
Gorge Extender is nice, but i was doing this run before the mod came in existence, its helpful, saves a second or two, but completely QOL also.

ALL the mods used are not necessary for the route, just do the same thing but find out what craving is being done before leaving.

I have made upgrades to your guide, this rune can easy show it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y_GGvxBcDA

First. If we cook Veggie on second turn in pod (3 potatoes), we get extra 7 coins. So Veggie start have nothing to do this case prediction, cuz we can buy and big pot, and the large dish. So i can say what Veggie have 200% for a Win. 

Second. Cheesecake without silver. Its gives as Shapthir, instead Red mark and 1 extra coin (both useless for us). It may looks like small change, but becoz of this i have to do extra 3rd run one time (prediction doesn't work for me). It gives 2 extra silver.

Third. You can buy all blues and pointy seeds in first turn, coins and time will not be a problem.

And i have made solo optimizations, to not waste any time. So i propose consequences from my video.

• Developer
18 minutes ago, Boriya said:

I have made upgrades to your guide, this rune can easy show it:

First. If we cook Veggie on second turn in pod (3 potatoes), we get extra 7 coins. So Veggie start have nothing to do this case prediction, cuz we can buy and big pot, and the large dish. So i can say what Veggie have 200% for a Win. 

Second. Cheesecake with silver. Its gives as Shapthir, instead Red mark and 1 extra coin (both useless for us). It may looks like small change, but becoz of this i have to do extra 3rd run one time (prediction doesn't work for me). It gives 2 extra silver.

Third. You can buy all blues and pointy seeds in first turn, coins and time will not be a problem.

And i have made solo optimizations, to not waste any time. So i propose consequences from my video.

you get total less coins from veggie soup over roasted veggies, but because you don't have to buy a grill if you get veggie round i guess it is better.

for the cheesecake, you MUST plate it, because onion soup doesn't always give a red mark, while you always get a favour, if you don't get a red mark you fail on round 6 if you get bread/meat(since you have extra milk, but can't get the B.Meat), you can either risk getting a fish round 6(and not plate it) or go for the consistent(but longer) and open the third safe.

yeah you can buy all the seeds first round, but you definitely don't need to.

In this game i bought pot, dish, fishing road and big grill. I'm telling you about Potato Soup (1/7). But i write wrong, it's +5, but as you can see it work (mb you will befor deniing next time).

About red mark, mark is not given then you spoil a dish (yellow is count). I always cook it 1 by 1, so it is impossible (as long as you not running for Cheesecake or soup silver).

• Developer
8 minutes ago, Boriya said:

In this game i bought pot, dish, fishing road and big grill. I'm telling you about Potato Soup (1/7). But i write wrong, it's +5, but as you can see it work (mb you will befor deniing next time).

About red mark, mark is not given then you spoil a dish (yellow is count). I always cook it 1 by 1, so it is impossible (as long as you not running for Cheesecake  silver).

please read my comments first before replying. I'm agreeing that you get 100% consistency.

1 hour ago, Zarklord said:

you get total less coins from veggie soup over roasted veggies, but because you don't have to buy a grill if you get veggie round i guess it is better.

the dish spoilage doesn't directly enter into it(though it shouldn't be spoiled either) from my experience the red mark from onion soup Is NOT Guaranteed on every round 5 craving..

Archived