6 dish Solo Wes strat 100% consistent RNG Proof [OUTDATED]

zarklord_klei

• Developer

I found a updated route that doesn't depend on manipulating the contents of the safes.
see here:

Old Route:

Spoiler

Hello Everyone

This is a 100% consistent 6 dish solo wes rng proof run. this run has a setup requirements before you can do it.

The only thing holding back 6 dish rng proof runs was the variability of the safe contents, well you can actually manipulate the contents of the safe you open to reliably force the contents to be what you need. Here's how:

Safe Content Manipulation:

Everyday the starting safe content seed is reset(currently we know it resets at 4:00pm est, it is unknown if it resets more than once a day), so you have to redetermine the seed every day that you want to do this strat. The seed is per host player and cannot reliably shared :(.

The quickest route to determine your seed is this:

Round 1:
Stone Soup
Buy Salt Rack
Open 1st safe
(the "1st" safe can be whichever safe you want, though I pick the one right next to the entrance near the grindstone since its the closest.)

If you got the contents you desired for your route congrats you have now found your seed(more on how you use this later). if you didn't get the contents you desired then me must shift the contents of the safe around so that the "1st" safe has your correct contents, to do this you need to grind something on the meal-stone, generally you would only have access to wheat in the beginning so we will take two wheat and grind that and then open the chest, so that route looks something like this:

Round 1:
Stone Soup
Buy Blue(wheat) Seeds
Buy Salt Rack
Grind 2 wheat into 1 Flour
Open 1st safe

Whether or not you got your contents you have now determined your seed. If you got the contents you need to grind 1 flour before opening the safe, if you didn't get the contents you grind a second flour before opening the chest.

Okay so you know your seed know you can carry on to the run.
PSA: it's unknown if more stuff than grinding affects the safe contents shifting around so don't complain that this doesn't work unless you do exactly the same thing twice and get different safe contents; I have done the following route 12~ times and have reliably predicted the safe contents every time.

The Route:

You MUST play wes for this route to work.
Everything after round 1 MUST be plated
Salting isn't required and isn't needed.
Recipe item counts are NOT A RECOMENDATION they are a requirement.
Plant All Seeds on the round you buy them.
You MUST know the safe contents seed for getting the large cookpot on the first safe.
If you know the which safe contains the Large Oven Dish you dont need to open the 3rd safe,
This isn't a run breaker, but you will be more effecient if you do know(its basicaly the same way you determine the safe contents of the initial safe).

Round 1:
    Buy Cookpot

Cook Stone Soup (Cookpot) (1 Foliage 1 Rock 1 Berry)

Round 2:
    Buy Salt Rack
    Buy Grill
    Buy 2 Blue(Wheat) Seeds
    NOTE:
    You need to get the salt rack up immediately so that you can open the first safe to plate the round 2 dish.
    You have plenty of time to get all the wood you need(about 22 extra wood) in this time.

If You Get Vegetables:
    Gather 3 Potatoes and 2 Rot From Potato Farm
    Gather 1 Mushroom
    Cook Roasted Veggies (Grill) (2 Potatoes 1 Mushroom)

If You Get Bread:
    Gather 1 Potatoes and 2 Rot From Potato Farm
    Cook Jelly Sandwich (Grill) (2 Berries 1 Flour)

Round 3:
    Buy Sugar Forest Key.
    When your grinding the spice and the rest of the wheat make sure to grab the salt from the salt trap and grind that to
    If you get Fish then deliver the salt immediatly, otherwise save it for the start of round 4 and get two keys at the same time.
If You Get Meat:
    Gather 9 Spice Plants
    Buy a Pigeon I REPEAT BUY A Pigeon, DO NOT BUY A TRAP.
    Cook Curry (Large Cookpot) (1 Meat Scraps 2 Spice 1 Potato)

If You Get Fish:
    Gather 6 Spice Plants
    Buy a Fish
    Cook Poached Fish (Large Cookpot) (1 Salmon 1 Foliage 1 Spice 1 Potato)

Round 4:
	If you got the large casserole dish from the second safe you dont need to open the third one.
    you also need the large casserole dish right this second so go open the safes that need opening.
    Buy Oven
    Buy 1 Pointy(Onion) Seed
    Buy Milk

Cook Cheesecake (Large Oven) (2 Milk 1 Flour 1 Berry)

Round 5:
    DON'T BUY MORE MILK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
    Cook Onion Soup (Large Cookpot) (1 Flour 1 Milk 1 2 Onions)

Round 6:
If you dont have a silver plate buy one from mumsy with the extra Sapphire Medallion you have.
If You Get Bread:
    Buy Large Grill
    Buy Slaughtering Tool
    Cook Shooter Sandwich (Large Grill) (2 B.Meat 1 Flour 1 Spice)
If You Get Meat:
    Buy Slaughtering Tool
    Cook Meat Wellington (Large Oven) (2 B.Meat 1 Flour 1 Spice)
If You Get Fish:
    Buy Milk
    Cook Creamy Fish (Large Oven) (1 Salmon 2 Milk 1 Spice)

Video:

Spoiler

Thanks for reading and have fun.

So for example if on RUN 1 i open first safe and get sap thing i restart RUN 2 i grind 1 flour open the same safe and i get casserole so i go to RUN 3 to be the actual run so i grin 2 flour and get large pot?

• Developer
1 minute ago, Soulk said:

So for example if on RUN 1 i open first safe and get sap thing i restart RUN 2 i grind 1 flour open the same safe and i get casserole so i go to RUN 3 to be the actual run so i grin 2 flour and get large pot?

yes.

If so that mean i can farm wins always grinding 2 flour before opening 1st safe all the day?

Just now, Zarklord said:

yes.

ok thank you very much gonna try it, anyways THANKS in the name of the gorge community for this finding

Just now, ItsPizzaTime said:

Anyone have any input as to how long an average 6 dish run lasts? And how much total xp do you get on average (or is it consistent?)

avg 18 min on my runs, also yes around the same exp each time, let me do another run and tell you the amount

13 minutes ago, Zarklord said:

may i ask how man grinds it took to force large cookpot?

for me it was 2 flour and 1 salt i dont know if grinding salt counts but with those 3 grind i get the large pot

• Developer
Just now, Soulk said:

for me it was 2 flour and 1 salt i dont know if grinding salt counts but with those 3 grind i get the large pot

thanks. sadly that means the grinds are a per host player thing(for me is was 1 salt 1 flour) so everyone must discover it for themselves.

Just now, Zarklord said:

thanks. sadly that means the grinds are a per host player thing(for me is was 1 salt 1 flour) so everyone must discover it for themselves.

it seems to be per host yeah

So its around 11k exp 

For too long have we, the people, been subjected to the horror and torment that is RNG. Inflicted upon us by the one known as RNGesus.

It does not care how much skill we have. It laughs at both the poor and the rich caring not a bit how good our PC spec is. Knowledge and reflexes are but mere toys at its disposal.

But for those who make their living off of manipulation, should be wary that they, themselves, be manipulated in return.

What is thy name, RNGesus asks? Thy name is karma! And also Zarklord in this scenario. Good job and thanks for your efforts!

• Developer
1 minute ago, Extant said:

For too long have we, the people, been subjected to the horror and torment that is RNG. Inflicted upon us by the one known as RNGesus.

It does not care how much skill we have. It laughs at both the poor and the rich caring not a bit how good our PC spec is. Knowledge and reflexes are but mere toys at its disposal.

But for those who make their living off of manipulation, should be wary that they, themselves, be manipulated in return.

What is thy name, RNGesus asks? Thy name is karma! And also Zarklord in this scenario. Good job and thanks for your efforts!

no problem. :)

• Developer
Just now, Soulk said:

Hey did someone else tested this out, i mean i host 1 server and get my seed, even if i get another server with me as a host it seems to change

I don't know when seed resets each day, is this new seed consistent? if not maybe record a video or outline the exact steps you did on both runs.

1 minute ago, Boriya said:

Hm. 2 times grinding nothing at all, get me to different chest

yeap.. I think they change the safe contents every time.. and tbh... you dont even need wes to win... I got it with WX cuz most of the time u are running around

• Developer
32 minutes ago, Boriya said:

I did not get it :/

grinder none - get tree taping kit

grinder 1 flour - get tree taping kit

grinder 2 flour - get tree taping kit

lol. what did you do to my? get it back

its always possible they patched this out, but did you do the exact same route all 3 times? if not what was different between each route? optionaly if you can post a video showing it off. also what time were you doing this route? you might have doing those runs between two differents seeds.

Archived