Sign in to follow this  
osadat

[Crash] Night Light with Chest, breaks the Insanity Value

Isaacg    159

I submitted one of these as well, I was moving away from the nightmare light at the time when It messed up, so it doesn't have to be a chest.

Isaacg    159

I removed the night light using the hammer, but while passing the same area afterwards during th night, it happened again.-edit-I tried doing it again, walking past the same place that the night light was occupying at some point during night or dusk causes the bug.Best thing to do atm is don't build the night light, or remove the one you got during the day and place some marker, like fireflies around it that you can't move close to it. Or build walls around it for safe measures.

Edited by Isaacg

Makss    10

Same happened to me, i always carry a torch in my inventory, so i would be safe, i posted this aswell, but i didn't use a chest, but ate some taffy, while standing next to it. Quite a lot of people seem to have this issue, i regret even thinking about creating a night light :(

twilightsky    10

Oh good, sad as it is to say, I'm glad I am not the only one to encounter this. I have been trying to recreate the issue, thus far in over 100 days I have found only one Red Hound ... and it didn't drop a gem. *dies* Thank's for posting.