I'm sorry but I need a little more guidance. Where and how do I use that code?

Will that code disable all spider queens from ever spawning again or just delete existing ones?

Thank you for your opinion, it wasn't what I was asking for but it's still welcome. That said I still want to get rid of Spider Queens in my game. 

fimmatek    1,885

I play DST for a few years but I never encountered such a wish yet. Since you cannot adjust it in the world settings I think the only way to disable spider queens is by using mods. However, with a quick search on the steam workshop I couldn't find any such mod. So you'll have to either ask a modder to create such a mod (or make one yourself), or learn how to avoid and/or fight them. Honestly, I think the latter is easier and faster, it's not that hard because even in the worst case you can escape pretty fast and they turn into a den after some time. 

I wonder why do you want to disable spider queen? Maybe there could be another solution to your problem.

• Like 2

Rellimarual    2,729

If you don’t want to fight them, just leave them alone for a bit, maybe check them once in a while. Eventually they’ll just turn into small nests.

• Like 2

Daniel86268    172

Alternatively to disabling Spider queens you can find nice/fun ways to deal with them.

Bunnymen are lots of fun to watch when they go ham on one of those queens, and also produce lots of recources on the go.

You can always kinda contain the spiderden with statues and just wait out the spawns, and destroy the new den the spider queen created afterwards with minimal efford. (and extra silk drops.)

• Haha 1

minespatch    37,691
On 6/20/2018 at 6:11 AM, Daniel86268 said:

Bunnymen are lots of fun to watch when they go ham on one of those queens,

A bunnyman army?:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

ShadyPK    245

write the spider queens a very stern but polite letter asking them to leave you alone. maybe sit down and talk to them and discuss how you can get along better, cook some brownies

• Like 3

__IvoCZE__    359

,carrot not included , bunny's basic in killing spiders , don't meat together , minecarrot , Sbunny : Galacarrot Adventures and much more

Nurtemms    11

press ` (left of the one key) and type in c_delete('SQueen.spr') then hit enter. Do this while in the server.

__IvoCZE__    359
On 6. 8. 2018 at 7:48 PM, Nurtemms said:

press ` (left of the one key) and type in c_delete('SQueen.spr') then hit enter. Do this while in the server.

that was a joke. DDLC one.