Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Wolves92 Cute

NO LUCK NEEDED 100% 7 Dish Run

Recommended Posts

 

THIS DOESNT WORK AFTER THE UPDATE THAT KLEI PUSHED OUT ILL TRY TO MAKE A NEW ONE SOON SORRY BUT KLEI NERF LOTS OF THE RECIPES OF WHAT THEY GIVE

This is 100% NONE LUCK NEEDED

Have fun!(WINK) MUST BE WES TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS RUN

100% solo duoable

Wes fixes #3> bread issue because Wes is now OP

 

Chopper chops wood.

buy: grill and a rabbit trap.

Catch 2 bunnies with a trap.

Round 1. Snack

Meat Skewers. NUMBER EWWWWW

Station: Grill

Ingredients: 2 Meat, 1 twig.

Reward: 10 coins.

To buy: Salt Rack, 1 Blue Seed (if craves for bread)

Plant the seeds, fast grow them, get flour.

From now on we wait for salt to be done. Convert it to 3 salt. Get the key and open the locked safes.

Safes always have 1 Big Cook Pot, 1 Bigoven, 1 Syrup Pot, 3 Tapping Things, 4 Silver Bowls, 4 Silver Plates.


 

Round 2.

Veggie or Bread. NUMBER 2

Roasted Veggies or Jelly Sandwich.

Station: Grill

Ingredients:

Roasted Veggies: 1 mush, 2 potatoes (you can get those near the "pig king").

Jelly Sandwich: 1 flour, 2 berries.

Serve in a Silver Dish.(you get it from the safes)

Reward: 1 Sapphire and 4 coins or 7 coins (depends on a craving)

To buy: key to "the Sugar Forest", Cookpot (if Gnaw craves for Fish)

Round 3.

Meat or Fish. NUMBER 3

Sausage or Poached Fish.

Station: Grill for Sausage, Cookpot for Poached Fish

Ingredients:

Sausage: 2 meat, 1 Spice.

Poached Fish: 1 Fish, 1 Spice, 1 Fern, 1 Veggie.

Serve in 1 Silver Dish.

Reward: 1 Red Mark, 1 Sapphire, 7 coins for Fish; 1 Red Mark, 6 coins for Sausage.

To buy: Oven Kit. Milk. 1 blue seed.

Plant the seeds, fast grow them, get flour.

 

Round 4.

Dessert. NUMBER 1

Cheese Cake. MY FAVORITE CHEESECAKE#3>!

Station: Oven

Ingredients: 2 Milk, Berry, Flour.

Serve on 1 Silver Plate.

Rewards: 1 Favor, 1 Red Mark, 3 coins.

To buy: Milk.

Round 5.

Snack, Soup or Veggie (Our 2nd Favorrrrrrs)

Cream Of Mushroom.

Station: Cookpot

Ingredients: 1 Milk, 2 Mushrooms or 2 Milk, 1 Mushroom.

Serve on 1 Silver Plating.

Rewards: 1 Favor, 7 coins.

Try to do it all ASAP!!!!!,BECAUSE Milk SPOILS SUPER FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Round 6.

For solo people u can skip this round and for people with more than 1 player but solo people get more wood during this and let your

Stone Soup to cook or cook Fist Full Of Jam.

 

To buy: 1 blue seed.


 

Round 7. Pasta.

Mac'n'Cheese. IS DA BOSSEYS

Station: Cookpot

Ingredients: 2 Milk, Flour.

Serve in 1 Silver Bowl.

Rewards: 1 Favor, 7 coins.

YOU WON NOW JUST GO AND GIVE MUMSY THE # FAVORS FOR ANCIENT KEY DID YOU HAVE FUN COMMENT BELOW BECAUSE I DID #3>#3>

KLEI IS NOW HAPPY YOU COMPLETED 7 DISH RUN HAVE 7 COOKIES

:blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie:

DST JELLY SAND WHICH Gorge.png

Gorge.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

? wut you mean after i beat game twice solo running it i knotice you could have done it in 6 but i want people to have the most fun and easy challenge but if they dont they dont have to i could have posted this last night but i went to sleep cause i need sleep sleep for me is more inportant then a guide

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

didnt work.. tried it 3 times.. with 2 ppl. 

 

 

what went wrong:

1. Jelly Sandwich only gave 2 coins, next he wants fish and you don't have enough coins (berrys was picked up only seconds before put in the oven and served on silver dish)

 

2. Cream Of Mushroom serverd on silver didn't gave Favor so we went on of 9 runs with only 2 favor...

 

The order here is right but the rewards are highly different from time to time and I'm not sure why...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thistownneedsguns said:

didnt work.. tried it 3 times.. with 2 ppl. 

 

 

what went wrong:

1. Jelly Sandwich only gave 2 coins, next he wants fish and you don't have enough coins (berrys was picked up only seconds before put in the oven and served on silver dish)

 

2. Cream Of Mushroom serverd on silver didn't gave Favor so we went on of 9 runs with only 2 favor...

 

The order here is right but the rewards are highly different from time to time and I'm not sure why... 

Did you do with wes and WX?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rain    35
4 hours ago, Wolves92 Cute said:

? wut you mean after i beat game twice solo running it i knotice you could have done it in 6 but i want people to have the most fun and easy challenge but if they dont they dont have to i could have posted this last night but i went to sleep cause i need sleep sleep for me is more inportant then a guide

 

There's another thread with the same guide. It's not 100% guaranteed win because if round 2 and 3 asks for bread and fish, respectively, there are not enough coins to make poached fish, even while playing as Wes. This is because jelly sandwich only rewards one sapphire medallion and two old coins, which is two short of the old coins the recipe states it would give. Also, if the first safe does not contain a large cookpot, then there's a time constraint to wait for the salt to try another safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acid Rain    21
2 hours ago, thistownneedsguns said:

didnt work.. tried it 3 times.. with 2 ppl. 

 

 

what went wrong:

1. Jelly Sandwich only gave 2 coins, next he wants fish and you don't have enough coins (berrys was picked up only seconds before put in the oven and served on silver dish)

 

2. Cream Of Mushroom serverd on silver didn't gave Favor so we went on of 9 runs with only 2 favor...

 

The order here is right but the rewards are highly different from time to time and I'm not sure why...

Also, for my team, which also consisted of two people (yes, we used Wes), the mac 'n cheese in a silver bowl that we made for round 7 did not give a Gnaw's Favor. On a different try, we replaced mac 'n cheese with fettuccine on a silver plate, and that worked. We didn't have the cream of mushroom problem, however, but we did have the jelly sandwich issue.

 

9 hours ago, Wolves92 Cute said:

 

This is 100% NONE LUCK NEEDED

Have fun!(WINK) MUST BE WES TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS RUN

100% solo duoable

Wes fixes #3> bread issue because Wes is now OP

 

Chopper chops wood.

buy: grill and a rabbit trap.

Catch 2 bunnies with a trap.

Round 1. Snack

Meat Skewers. NUMBER EWWWWW

Station: Grill

Ingredients: 2 Meat, 1 twig.

Reward: 10 coins.

To buy: Salt Rack, 1 Blue Seed (if craves for bread)

Plant the seeds, fast grow them, get flour.

From now on we wait for salt to be done. Convert it to 3 salt. Get the key and open the locked safes.

Safes always have 1 Big Cook Pot, 1 Bigoven, 1 Syrup Pot, 3 Tapping Things, 4 Silver Bowls, 4 Silver Plates.


 

Round 2.

Veggie or Bread. NUMBER 2

Roasted Veggies or Jelly Sandwich.

Station: Grill

Ingredients:

Roasted Veggies: 1 mush, 2 potatoes (you can get those near the "pig king").

Jelly Sandwich: 1 flour, 2 berries.

Serve in a Silver Dish.(you get it from the safes)

Reward: 1 Sapphire and 4 coins or 7 coins (depends on a craving)

To buy: key to "the Sugar Forest", Cookpot (if Gnaw craves for Fish)

Round 3.

Meat or Fish. NUMBER 3

Sausage or Poached Fish.

Station: Grill for Sausage, Cookpot for Poached Fish

Ingredients:

Sausage: 2 meat, 1 Spice.

Poached Fish: 1 Fish, 1 Spice, 1 Fern, 1 Veggie.

Serve in 1 Silver Dish.

Reward: 1 Red Mark, 1 Sapphire, 7 coins for Fish; 1 Red Mark, 6 coins for Sausage.

To buy: Oven Kit. Milk. 1 blue seed.

Plant the seeds, fast grow them, get flour.

 

Round 4.

Dessert. NUMBER 1

Cheese Cake. MY FAVORITE CHEESECAKE#3>!

Station: Oven

Ingredients: 2 Milk, Berry, Flour.

Serve on 1 Silver Plate.

Rewards: 1 Favor, 1 Red Mark, 3 coins.

To buy: Milk.

Round 5.

Snack, Soup or Veggie (Our 2nd Favorrrrrrs)

Cream Of Mushroom.

Station: Cookpot

Ingredients: 1 Milk, 2 Mushrooms or 2 Milk, 1 Mushroom.

Serve on 1 Silver Plating.

Rewards: 1 Favor, 7 coins.

Try to do it all ASAP!!!!!,BECAUSE Milk SPOILS SUPER FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Round 6.

For solo people u can skip this round and for people with more than 1 player but solo people get more wood during this and let your

Stone Soup to cook or cook Fist Full Of Jam.

 

To buy: 1 blue seed.


 

Round 7. Pasta.

Mac'n'Cheese. IS DA BOSSEYS

Station: Cookpot

Ingredients: 2 Milk, Flour.

Serve in 1 Silver Bowl.

Rewards: 1 Favor, 7 coins.

YOU WON NOW JUST GO AND GIVE MUMSY THE # FAVORS FOR ANCIENT KEY DID YOU HAVE FUN COMMENT BELOW BECAUSE I DID #3>#3>

KLEI IS NOW HAPPY YOU COMPLETED 7 DISH RUN HAVE 7 COOKIES

:blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie::blobnomcookie:

A similar thread with this strategy was posted before yours: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acid Rain    21
22 hours ago, Wolves92 Cute said:

i was working on this strat when it was in beta i always listen to my parents they said i could work on this every 1 hour a day 

Still, no offense, but it looks as if you copied-pasted from the other thread, except for some adjustments for commentary. Aside from your commentary, almost every word matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried this several times and it doesn't work. Maybe I was just heavily unlucky but we seem to always miss 1 coin as we got 2 coins on turn 2 every single time, not 4. So I made my own version with only 2 people required:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ressayez    1772
38 minutes ago, PuppetMaster000 said:

I tried this several times and it doesn't work. Maybe I was just heavily unlucky but we seem to always miss 1 coin as we got 2 coins on turn 2 every single time, not 4. So I made my own version with only 2 people required:

 

Important reply.

This guide (the one we are currently viewing and replying to) is false advertising, I demand that it be changed immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GenomeSquirrel    833

I pulled off a modifed version of this as Wes

1, same

2, unplated stickers or  3 potatoes

3, platted 2 meat and stick or 2 fish and stick

4, waffles, my primary goal was to make these useful, it's a bit of a wait

5, platted onion soup or mush soup, the extra red from onion soup can help if you're worried milk might expire

6, platted cheese burger, bagel and cheese, or scone

7, platted mac and cheese, salted if needed, if you went with onion soup there's more flexibility

 

it's boring for the farmer, because it uses only 1 onion pack and 4 wheat

i didn't budget this for every scenario, so it might be luck dependant, and getting an early sap chest certainly helps, but i didn't get it on my run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites