V2C

[Game Update] - 273597 - The Gorge

Thalkas    1,115

Klei I have small problem :/ I buy all skins bundle but I didnt receive it ... but the money was taken from paypal. Can its problem with new beta steam?

Okey its steam! Fixed now :)

Edited by Thalkas
  • Thanks 2

Zillvr    1,686
2 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

Klei I have small problem :/ I buy all skins bundle but I didnt receive it ... but the money was taken from paypal. Can its problem with new beta steam?

Have you checked your steam inventory?

ptr    41

Where is the language settings which is available in the beta version?

TaffyMatt    113

This gamemode is so laggy for me, most servers have 100+ ping and it ends up with the game being 2 players instead of 3 players, because every couple steps I take I become unable to move, it took a good 3 minutes to grab a shovel, with no lag it would have taken like 5 seconds

fimmatek    3,890

Is it just me, or are there missing skins form the game? I didn't count that some leaked skins are not in the game (they weren't official, after all), but the following quotes suggest that there should be more skins in the game than what we can see now:

2 hours ago, V2C said:

New character skins, emotes, item skins and more. In total over 200 items.

32 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

The Gorge Event began earlier today and it introduced 125 new skins to the game. 

Also there are no new emotes at all. Is it a bug?

I'd really loved if we would get a few more emotes.

A different thing: I noticed that this time the conversion between $ and € isn't 1:1 thi s time (except for the single character sets), but more realistic, thanks for that!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Szuler987    0
12 hours ago, ptr said:

Where is the language settings which is available in the beta version?

I'm wondering the same ? Are They planing to add them later on or it was just available in the beta branch ?

Thieves    0
11 hours ago, TaffyMatt said:

This gamemode is so laggy for me, most servers have 100+ ping and it ends up with the game being 2 players instead of 3 players, because every couple steps I take I become unable to move, it took a good 3 minutes to grab a shovel, with no lag it would have taken like 5 seconds

Same. Made an account just to post. Even playing with my wife in the same room is causing us both to lag really bad where we haven’t even completed a single game. Location is SEA btw.

Quyzbuk    603

*Snip*

EDIT: Didn't realize it came out of beta that fast.

Edited by Quyzbuk
See above.

Remps    262
17 hours ago, Quyzbuk said:

Was there some kind of wipe between yesterday and today? I played a couple Gorge matches to get my feet wet and got the Wilson Victorian elegant from the first chest I opened.

Logged back in to play some more of it today, not only was the level wiped back to 1, the items from the two chests I opened, including that elegant, are gone. Nowhere to be found browsing my Steam inventory outside the game either.

beta items stays in beta