Cosmic Upgrade Available Now! - 273433

• Developer

That short seems to scream "ONCOMING LORE" to me, honestly.

Also, dunno why but I immediately thought of awesome world-eater monsters after seeing that planet. I know it won't happen in-game, since ONI wasn't built for combat, but I'd love seeing them in lore/shorts.

Whatever you attached glitched o.o on a side note you allocated all of your gold to work.  Mouse over image.png.c2e0fce782d225df8f3dab70c317f667.png and it will tell you (allocated of available) and if you have a bigger number on the left than the right(might have that backwards) you need to make more gold.

• Thanks 1

* cries a river *

While I'm very happy that it's finally here and we get to play with solar panels and meteors, the changes have utterly messed up my favourite random seed.
My seed used to have 2 pretty good cool steam vents almost next to each other, as well as 2 pol water geysers, a slush geyser and 3 AETNs, 2 minor volcanos and an iron one.
All of that is now gone, replaced with very meh other things.. Oh and to top it off, at the top of the world in the cosmic biome, there is the new POI, and while pretty, this totally messes up the surface for solar energy due to it's placement.

I guess I'm going to have to start looking for a new 'awesome' seed. * sighs heavily *

• Like 1

Anyone know if they phantom nerfed Pacu farming or maybe its just a bug I'm having.

Pacus used to not have the amount of water counted in their stable limitations. Example: I could have 8 (or even more I think) Pacus in a ranch (max 96 tiles) with only 30 tiles worth of water. They just swam around and reproduced, ate, etc.

Now it says "Overcrowded" unless I have 8 tiles worth of water per Pacu in the stable. I had a stable of 8 Paucs in a 96 tile stable with 30 tiles of water, and they only became "happy" again and lost the "overcrowded" when I reduced that population to 3 Pacus.

Anyone else notice this? It makes sense and I expected them to do it, but I didn't read it in the patch notes as far as I could see.

Seems pacu were ninja patched, but a 96 tile high stable with 1 space of water seemed a bit odd^^

Most annoying thing for me is the temperorary(till next reload) void after the deconstruction of tempshift plates.

(Lost over 50t cold polluted water and some oxygen already^^)

• Sad 1

could you please file a bug report and  find and upload
image.png.4d74015e9f0f0b3f489dc608a53928e2.png

It would help in resolving your crash issues, thank you.

2 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Most annoying thing for me is the temperorary(till next reload) void after the deconstruction of tempshift plates.

(Lost over 50t cold polluted water and some oxygen already^^)

That was supposed to be fixed

Edited by Kabrute

39 minutes ago, Chris_mk2 said:

Do we need to start a new map to have access to the features ?

You will get the new buildings, but you need to start a new seed for see the new biome, comets and POI (you ever need to start a new game when the map generation changes)

Unfortunately this is the most unstable build I have ever played but the content is great. The game sadly has become unplayable. It needs a constant hotfix stream now. One example for game breaking is that you can't build insulated pipes without the game crashing. All hope is lost.

Edited by superhanz

5 hours ago, superhanz said:

Unfortunately this is the most unstable build I have ever played but the content is great. The game sadly has become unplayable. It needs a constant hotfix stream now. One example for game breaking is that you can't build insulated pipes without the game crashing. All hope is lost.

This is not a universal problem.  I'm sorry you're having it, but I have been happily building insulated and radiant pipes on this recent playthrough which I started the day after Cosmic went out of the beta.

It appears this bug is not that simple to locate and fix, or they'd be trying to kill it with fire.  There's something specific that's causing the issue, because some at least one of us isn't having it.