7 Dishes win strat.

co.op

You spend 8 old coins, buy the salt rack from the guy next to the milling station (Billy) then use it on a Pond.  You can no longer fish there, but it will collect salt.  Once it goes from "Examine" to "Harvest," you can grab the salt crystal, walk over and mill it, and then have 3 Salt.  This salt can then be traded to the ancient guy at the bottom of the map for a key.

1 minute ago, thenumberf5ve said:

sorry. what i meant to ask was in order to get spices and tomatoe for that fish dish you need to have unlocked the secret area after the 2nd round. im just wondering how you did that

litteraly what I said, lol. second round give a potato soup bowled for silver token

Also, in the 6th round, he asked for meat so I made the breaded cutlet plated for a favor. 1 big meat, 2 flour and 1 spice.

9 minutes ago, orian34 said:

litteraly what I said, lol. second round give a potato soup bowled for silver token

Also, in the 6th round, he asked for meat so I made the breaded cutlet plated for a favor. 1 big meat, 2 flour and 1 spice.

ok cool. so you did wait out the salt to unlock the chest. thats all i wanted to know :D

Sp, I've tried thinking of an oven start, it's tight, but maybe doable.

I've got something though.... Start by buying 1 wheat bag, make croquettes, then, if it's veggie, another croquette plated(should give a silver, right? Else buy turnips for diversity recipes. But if it's bread....

Could we get a gold token on round 2 because of that??? Goal is to pray RNGesus to give garlic seeds. Then send a garlic bread down it's throat in a silver plate... Garlic bread plated gives gold token, so would it work???

Does this mean oven start can make it to 3 favours in 6 meals?

Archived