Cheerio

[Game Update] - 273263

Recommended Posts

Neotuck    2,061
2 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

Dreckos now produce much more phosphorite.

NICE!

2 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

Tempshift Plates now block gasses from escaping in to the backwall.

What about liquids?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abud    474
2 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

Tempshift Plates now block gasses from escaping in to the backwall.

Wow, It is happening. Klei really listens to their players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blash365    592
7 minutes ago, Cheerio said:
  • If a dupe starts harvesting a plant and that plant wilts, it should still drop a fruit.

Thanks a ton.

7 minutes ago, Cheerio said:
  • Walls are now called Wallpaper

But i really didn't expect you to follow up on my little comment.

On 6.6.2018 at 10:54 PM, blash365 said:

Wallpaper or background wall would have been better words for it imho.

Kudos for that!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olimar    27
16 minutes ago, blash365 said:

Thanks a ton.

But i really didn't expect you to follow up on my little comment.

Kudos for that!

The "wallpaper" is that the greenish tiles you find in ruins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soulwind    251

So what effect does the fertility bonus have on shinebugs egg time? Is it enough to offset at least a good portion of the 10x reduction in egg mass?  I think they needed a reduction but 1/10th is a bit much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingKid    493
Just now, Soulwind said:

So what effect does the fertility bonus have on shinebugs egg time? Is it enough to offset at least a good portion of the 10x reduction in egg mass?  I think they needed a reduction but 1/10th is a bit much

They practically fly out of incubators now.  Bug cannons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blash365    592
33 minutes ago, Olimar said:

The "wallpaper" is that the greenish tiles you find in ruins?

The wallpaper is a background building that you are meant to use in the new space biome. normally space tiles will consume liquids and gases (that's what i heard, i havent been there yet), which prevents some designs from working (no cooling).

With those wallpapers you can change your rooms to act like normal areas on the comet.

Originally they were called "wall" which i confused me, because there are at least two ways to look at a wall (from the front and from the side).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Albryant    78
1 hour ago, Cheerio said:

Walls are now called Wallpaper

Can I get a rubber ducky themed wallpaper for my Dupes' bathrooms?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambaire    333
3 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Wallpaper is no longer disable-able.

What does this mean? Wallpaper can no longer be removed? If so, that doesn't sound desirable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WanderingKid    493

Is anyone else getting weird temperature values from the new NatGas Geysers?  Both of mine say they're 150C, but their output after causing a vacuum isn't anywhere near that.  Both of these geysers had the same temperatures before and after analysis, so that's not it.  I was looking forward to seeing what I could do with a Nat Gas Gene that basically produced Steam... XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miravlix    94
2 minutes ago, WanderingKid said:

Is anyone else getting weird temperature values from the new NatGas Geysers?  Both of mine say they're 150C, but their output after causing a vacuum isn't anywhere near that.  Both of these geysers had the same temperatures before and after analysis, so that's not it.  I was looking forward to seeing what I could do with a Nat Gas Gene that basically produced Steam... XD

You're in the same boat as people that can't accept that electrolyzers output is 70C, because it transfer's the heat so quickly you can't tell it's outputting at that temp.

 

Put an absylite enclosure (Doors transfer heat) around stuff to avoid the temperature transfer, then you will get to see the real temp of the output after it's run for a while. (assuming it doesn't block first because of pressure)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lilibat    73

Last night said 1 day till update, still says that. Was kind of hoping it'd be tonight because I won't have time to play tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amara313    49
9 minutes ago, lilibat said:

Last night said 1 day till update, still says that. Was kind of hoping it'd be tonight because I won't have time to play tomorrow.

It's always on a Thursday.  Sorry :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rafker    45
  • Duplicants that recover from sunburn will no longer immediately get sunburn again.

 nice

Edited by rafker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miravlix    94

I thought the changes would allow me to make dirt, but a sieve running at full speed can't even generate enough dirt to supply 10 mealwood farms.

 

Having showers, lavatory, sinks and creating PW with the skimmer also doesn't even come close to generating enough PW to supply the sieve, so you run out of PW and generate even less dirt.

 

Fertilizer that need dirt and PW just seems impossible.

 

The Petro Generator makes 750 g/s PW and 500 g/s CO2 (Around 2 Kg/s PW?), but the sieve takes 5 Kilogram/s of PW to make polluted dirt. Leading me to thinking that I would need to run many generators without using the power to generate enough dirt for 10 mealwood farms and 1 fertilizer.

 

If we deserve to get more polluted dirt out of the sieve, I hope it will be something like changing it to take 2500 g/s water to make 2500 g/s PW, but keep the rest the same.

Edited by Miravlix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimgaw    523

@Miravlix I'm confused. You're mentioning showers, lavs, sinks, skimmers and petro gens but you still need dirt for mealwood? It's supposed to be early game food. Move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miravlix    94
4 minutes ago, Grimgaw said:

@Miravlix I'm confused. You're mentioning showers, lavs, sinks, skimmers and petro gens but you still need dirt for mealwood? It's supposed to be early game food. Move on.

 

Last I checked Drecko farming and fertilization takes mealwood farming and dirt both is end game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now