Just won the Gorge.

Fluffy animal

Just now, ZolaRay said:

thanks dude!, thats 3 meals, what are the other 5 before those

All the previous got plated. We used tomato soup to get a red mark for killing tools. The rest were just filler used to appease it.

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

All the previous got plated. We used tomato soup to get a red mark for killing tools. The rest were just filler used to appease it.

i guess tomato soup is 3 tomatoes on cookpot? 

3 hours ago, Fluffy animal said:

You're here too now :D

The whole guide would have been too big. I can share important recipes though, the ones that will give you Gnaw's favor.

1) Macaroni and Cheese: 1 flour + 2 milk. Simple cookpot.

2) Pot Roast: 2 big meat + 1 carrot + 1 spice. Oven.

3) Pizza: 1 meat + 1 milk + 1 flour + 1 tomato. Oven.

4) Trifle: 1 berry + 2 flour + 1 milk. Oven.

All of these give us a diamond with a plate on it right? Me and my team of stranger are so close to beating it.

1 hour ago, RancorSnp said:

Ah time zones. Sadly we couldn't figure out the last recipe before the sleep caught to us.  So a few hours late : 

Spoiler

3oXmUGt.jpg

Winning recipes:

• Macaroni and Cheese (Flour Flour Goat Milk in the Cookpot) on a Silver plate when he craved for Pasta (one Goat Milk suffices)
  • Trifle (Berries Flour Flour Goat Milk in the Oven) when he craved for Dessert (no Silver plate required)
  • Cheeseburger (Flour Foliage Goat Milk Meat on the Grill) on a Silver plate when he craved for Bread

Edit: Just noticed that my age-old Steam profile picture fits here :)

Archived