GORGE Help & Recipe Thread

Amiexa

On 12/6/2018 at 8:14 PM, Amiexa said:

This recipe uses big cookpot. Unlock on Tier 2 and buy them at a Merchant.

There one in one of the safes where there's 2 together the one with no minisign also 2 silver bowls, 1 silver plate.

Does anyone know what's on the others??

Just now, Maximus_A_874 said:

There one in one of the safes where there's 2 together the one with no minisign also 2 silver bowls, 1 silver plate.

Does anyone know what's on the others??

Same silver ware, but one has the big casserole, one has the large cookpot iirc.

This is only theoretical, but what would meat+mushroom+spices+garlic in the oven do? I'm sure there's something like that for stuffed mushrooms.

What about beef and syrup? There should be something for that too?

7 hours ago, AlasKa1999 said:

also got the crab cake XD here is the picture

IMG_1269.PNG

Honestly,I really want klei to make the Eternal Gnaw as a character then I can eat wonderful food all day long  ಠ_ಠ

Hmm, its interesting that you didn't get a favor for your variation of the crab cakes... Did you do it on a silver plate for a SNACK craving? Cause I think it ONLY counts as a snack...

6 hours ago, collect12 said:
  Hide contents

• There is no need to buy a large casserole dish, as the safe has it (I think, please help me verify this)

There is a large of the casserole, cook pot and the tap stuff in each safe.

27 minutes ago, GottaBeGreg said:

Hmm, its interesting that you didn't get a favor for your variation of the crab cakes... Did you do it on a silver plate for a SNACK craving? Cause I think it ONLY counts as a snack...

Sorry I can't remember because i'm so tired……I think the picture does mean that the crab cake was on a silver plate and the gnaw wanted a snack.Now I'm looking at some screenshots from other player 's recipes book .It seems they got the same result,just 1 red mark and 2 old coins.Did you got a favor from crab cake?I don't know what's wrong...

8 hours ago, AlasKa1999 said:

also got the crab cake XD here is the picture

Honestly,I really want klei to make the Eternal Gnaw as a character then I can eat wonderful food all day long  ಠ_ಠ

Thank you so much for all the lovely screenshots! :D :D I just hope they keeping the food recipe for eternity after the event.
An a big table too, I've been thinking making dinner party in a server. Haha 

6 hours ago, Thalkas said:

Some1 have and can add photo with Fish Pudding? Because I tried do it and 3x failed :/ I think problem is wrong recipe "Flour, Milk, Fish".

Yea, it seems doesn't work. I'm currently busy with my family for a few days.
I try will find the alternative ingredient soon. 

2 hours ago, Moonshade said:

Mushroom soup, 2 mushroom+ milk in a pot

1 hour ago, Purple Mandrake said:

Meat Wellington = Beefalo Meat + Flour+Mushroom + Spot Spice coooks in Oven 

Thank you!! :D

7 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

Was in a losing battle just now, so I experimented with the following recipe and found Curry. Gnaw's craving was Dessert when i snackrificed this so, I reckon it's for Meat Craving. Silver Bowled Unknown.

Wow! Thank you for the lovely screenshot! :D It can be either soup or meat right? but yea, I bet its meat too. 

I don't think I can find my recipes tomorrow so I captured them all!!And I have some screenshots from others,it's about 50 recipes already.

I heard that we can use sausage as a ingredient to cook a dish but not get the recipe yet.

I got another crab recipe,which is 2 crab meat,1 flour and 1 forliage cooking on the grill.The chinese name of this dish means "crab roll" but I think it looks like a crab burger or a hot dog?

IMG_1271.JPG

17 minutes ago, Amiexa said:

Yea, it seems doesn't work. I'm currently busy with my family for a few days.
I try will find the alternative ingredient soon. 

I think It can be something likes "Milk, Potato, Fish" but I can't check it :/

Just now, AlasKa1999 said:

I don't think I can find my recipes tomorrow so I captured them all!!And I have some screenshots from others,it's about 50 recipes already.

I heard that we can use sausage as a ingredient to cook a dish but not get the recipe yet.

I got another crab recipe,which is 2 crab meat,1 flour and 1 forliage cooking on the grill.The chinese name of this dish means "crab roll" but I think it looks like a crab burger or a hot dog?

IMG_1271.JPG

Crab roll is sandwich :)

5 minutes ago, AlasKa1999 said:

Wahhh, Thank you so much for the lovely screenshot! :D Adding them now on the first post. 

6 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

I think It can be something likes "Milk, Potato, Fish" but I can't check it :/

Crab roll is sandwich :)

Thank you,I'm not very familiar with these things,actually these two crab recipes are so weird for me,we will never cook crabs like these in China:-P

4 minutes ago, AlasKa1999 said:

Thank you,I'm not very familiar with these things,actually these two crab recipes are so weird for me,we will never cook crabs like these in China:-P

Awesome!!! It might exactly be what the shrooms are stuffed with!

Maybe shroom, shroom, crab and spices?

1 minute ago, AlasKa1999 said:

Same to be honest, in my place there mostly Crab in sushi and Crab soup. 
Crab Cake just too weird but eh, sure okay then :lol:

1 minute ago, orian34 said:

Awesome!!! It might exactly be what the shrooms are stuffed with!

Yeah, that's probably it. Though, it's either the grill or the oven.  

Archived