GORGE Help & Recipe Thread

Amiexa

3 hours ago, Gotheran said:

There appears to be a semi-random chance for failure when cooking. Either that or the lag is so horrendously bad at times the server isn't sending my client the updated information for the cook station to show the steam effect before a valid recipe burns. I tried to make potato soup and never saw steam and ended up with wet goop.

Someone mentioned it may be due to cooking at max fire size but with the time limit being so harsh why wouldn't you blast the fires so high?

Might be because of the food spoiling? Earlier I tried to make soup with a just-about-to-rot carrot and it came out as wet goop.

2 hours ago, axxel said:

So can the pig be helped? Sorry for the dumb question.

So far, no. Which sucks because I like the pigs.

9 hours ago, amethystMushroom said:

Potato, fish, and flour makes fish and chips, for 12 coins.

Also, I've been looking for a recipe list, but i think they are stored server-side and therefore uncrackable.

Is there an error with this recipe? I've tried it on cookpot and grill and not been able to pull it off.. Do you need the big stove?

5 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

Is there an error with this recipe? I've tried it on cookpot and grill and not been able to pull it off.. Do you need the big stove?

It's an oven recipe

LR7RZ48.png

So it seems the grill can be used to cook individual ingredients.(Maybe the other types can as well?) I think there is some potential for undiscovered recipes using cooked ingredients?

Also Stone soup is a really good starting recipe. 1 berry 1 fern and 1 stone will give you 10 coins if the Gnaw desires a snack.

15 minutes ago, Cef said:

It's an oven recipe

How are fish and chips made in oven... sob.

Anyway, one rock, one flour and an onion makes stone soup using the cookpot. From my use it counts as a snack, but it could probably count as a vegetable too.

Just now, Atkvin said:

How are fish and chips made in oven... sob.

Anyway, one rock, one flour and an onion makes stone soup using the cookpot. From my use it counts as a snack, but it could probably count as a vegetable too.

well, same recipe, you just need to use the oven. You can make fish stew using 1 fish and 2 veggies in a cook pot if you don't have an oven and have carrots to spare, though.

15 minutes ago, Cef said:

well, same recipe, you just need to use the oven. You can make fish stew using 1 fish and 2 veggies in a cook pot if you don't have an oven and have carrots to spare, though.

I know, I was saying logically... I'm no chef, but aren't fish and chips normally fried and stuff? Like using a grill??

Also a carrot cake isn't a vegetable. I feel pretty smart today.

5 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

I know, I was saying logically... I'm no chef, but aren't fish and chips normally fried and stuff? Like using a grill??

well you use flour? pretty hard to grill something with a batter imo. baking gets you that really nice even crust too.

and yep! it's a dessert!

6 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

Dude, we make meatballs out of a piece of meat and 3 ice cubes, this isn't that far-fetched compared to other things.

14 hours ago, Cunning fox said:

How to make cheese?

18 hours ago, AliceG said:

How we make cheese?

Someone made a recipe for Macaroni & Cheese : 1 Flour, 2 Milk (CookPot), Still I'm not sure if it worked. Would you like to test them? 

16 hours ago, axxel said:

So can the pig be helped? Sorry for the dumb question.

Worth to try, but I wouldn't sacrifice the Gnaw Foods for the pigs. Maybe, the pigs gave something else? A secret recipe? 

10 hours ago, TwistedPoro said:

tbh i tried for like 10 minutes but I have no idea what to do in this mode

It takes a lot of sessions and practice to get used to it. But it's simple; take whatever food you found and cook them, I have collected some recipe from others on the first page. Then put the cooked food on the Altar (Gnaw's table). Gnaw will drop coins for you to make more food. Better food means more money. Gnaw meter doesn't increase as far as I know of, but it will slow down if you feed Gnaw correctly, to know what Gnaw's cravings, read Mumsy (Mama Goat) dialog, she will occasionally tells them. There's also a recipe book on your bottom right, you can see more details of what recipe will drop what coins. Some rare drops (drops different than the usual coin) are used to buy Key to open the Gate to get more or better ingredients. 

10 hours ago, Sultanamir said:

Here's recipes and some tips. If you found a mistake you can repost the correct version.

Thank you for this very detailed recipe, though there seems to be a lot of people editing the doc.
The last recipe is hilarious though :D 

Thank you everyone who share their recipe! I've update the first post. Do tell if you found more recipes!  

I've made a recipe but died before opening it. It's with the big pot. Something like garlic, tomato, meat and turnip(or carrot, can't remember)

Also, garlic bread gives gold token with a silver plate

Meat, meat tomato and carrot too?

6 minutes ago, thenumberf5ve said:

Dude how did you get past the cheese craving???? 

Nah I haven't it just a recipe my friend found and I wanted to share it me and my friend are still struggling though to get goat milk you'll need red mark which u can get from pasta 

Archived