GORGE Help & Recipe Thread

Amiexa

17 hours ago, xyrilyn said:

You need to hit F1 to start the timer. F2 stops it and resets it to 0.

When the timer hits 150, it will say: "Salt is ready to be harvested!"

After getting the salt, simply hit F1 to start it again.

Ohhh alright then, Will test it out soon. I've added the mod link to the first post. Thank you so much for this!!! :wilson_love:

12 hours ago, SkyToFly said:

Check out my own recipes guide!
It's for russian language people, but it's still good for english.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1410599407

The recipes guide is so beautiful, with icons and lil' animation included! :wilson_ecstatic:
Thank you soo much for this! I've added the link to the first post. 

1 hour ago, Extant said:

I'm sorry to hear that you got sick. I hope you're feeling better. I haven't visited this page in a long while as I've been busy working on my guide while experimenting with Zarklord's findings.

I can see that you've been hard at work as well and the thread is looking great! I love the graphical additions you've added. It really gives off a more polished feeling.

Thanks for all your hard work and effort, Amiexa and everyone else who contributed, too. I would never have progressed this quickly without the community as this particular topic was my go-to for knowledge during the BETA.

I'm not sure if my guide would ever have been created without it as I probably would've been left far behind in terms of progress. Thanks again and I hope everyone is having a great time with The Gorge!

I feel all better now, Thank you for your concerned! <3 :wilson_flower:
And Thank you again, you've been a very good sport and helper to this forum too. I couldn't have done it without you too! 
I had a great time with Gorge, but most of my fun is to be in the community, helping each other forums and meeting y'all here. 
It's a really amazing opportunity, Thank you @Extant, hope you had great time with Gorge too! :D 

2 minutes ago, Amiexa said:

Ohhh alright then, Will test it out soon. I've added the mod link to the first post. Thank you so much for this!!! :wilson_love:

I am releasing an update for that mod soon. Instructions on how to use it will have changed - check it out soon! :DD

1 minute ago, Detritus said:

No, it's the same computer. It's all just kind of gone.

Okutan was having a similar issue as you. 1 of the reasons why recipes go missing is if you switch computers (since the data is stored on your machine).

However, since neither you or Okutan changed computers, my best guess is that some cleaning/scanning program deleted the recipe data in your DST folders. You might want to go into your folders and check what happens to the save file.

Just now, Extant said:

Okutan was having a similar issue as you. 1 of the reasons why recipes go missing is if you switch computers (since the data is stored on your machine).

However, since neither you or Okutan changed computers, my best guess is that some cleaning/scanning program deleted the recipe data in your DST folders. You might want to go into your folders and check what happens to the save file.

I see. Alright, thank you.

17 minutes ago, everred said:

One question, does anyone know how to get normal meat? I know how to get meat scraps, but I've never gotten normal meat. Do you have to kill the beefalo or something?

Yes, you have to buy the slaughter tool from Billy for 1 red mark and use it on a Beefalo.

It'll give 2 regular meat per Beefalo.

11 hours ago, Extant said:

Yes, you have to buy the slaughter tool from Billy for 1 red mark and use it on a Beefalo.

It'll give 2 regular meat per Beefalo.

Hey, Thank you Extant for replying players questions in this thread faster than me lol.  
I really appreciate it. :applouse:  My sleep schedule a bit mess up nowadays. 

13 minutes ago, Amiexa said:

Hey, Thank you Extant for replying players questions in this thread faster than me lol.  
I really appreciate it. :applouse:  My sleep schedule a bit mess up nowadays. 

No problem. Aw, I hope your energy levels aren't too affected by it. I always keep an eye out for any questions that I can answer.

Hey guys, I'm still alive :) I got a new job so I've been very busy.
I realize that they extend the Gorge Event yesterday, Thanks Klei! ^^
I'll try making few updates to this thread but I'll be honest here; it's going to be late. 
Since I'll be offline to travel again for 3-4 days with no internet. 

Still, I've noticed that some users have been making guides for the new achievements, be sure to check them out at ;
Klei's Don't Starve Together General DiscussionStrategy and Tactics

That's all from me, Thank you. :wilson_flower:

Archived