Recipes?

HeatAndRun

15 hours ago, Metal Senpai said:

I'm not sure yet, but maybe pasta is a tomato and 2 flour in the oven?

pasta can be lasagna; 1 meat, 1 flour, 1 mushroom, and 1 tomato

15 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

we still need pasta tho

lasagna; 1 flour, 1 mushroom, 1 meat, and 1 tomato

15 hours ago, Ali Bun said:

ikr i want to make pastaaaa

lasagna; 1 flour, 1 mushroom, 1 meat, and 1 tomato

Maybe I'm really dumb, but I can't seem to do ANYthing with the mealing stone.

I have wheat in my inventory and click on it and nothing.  No option to put it on there, use, make, anything.  My character just runs against the damn thing. 

Do I have a setting wrong somewhere, and if so, how do I change it?

...Notorious

9 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Maybe I'm really dumb, but I can't seem to do ANYthing with the mealing stone.

I have wheat in my inventory and click on it and nothing.  No option to put it on there, use, make, anything.  My character just runs against the damn thing. 

Do I have a setting wrong somewhere, and if so, how do I change it?

...Notorious

Click the little menu in the corner and select flour, 2 wheat equals 1 flour

4 minutes ago, Strael said:

Perhaps I missed it - how does one get salt?  Rock salt?  That requires red coins, and someone mentioned rushing salt for chests?

Anyone have any info on that?

Buy a salt collector (can't recall the specific name) from Billy for 8 coins. Then plant it in a salt pond.

3 hours ago, webbermain252 said:

Were the japanese rice and lamb sauce recipes fake?

Truly, the Lamb Sauce is fake . Evidence is that there's "Gordon Ramsay" on the note section. :lol:  Though I do wish it wasn't fake. 
I guess the Japanese rice too since the Doc Sheet is closed for editing and some recipe were removed. 

On 6/12/2018 at 4:16 PM, webbermain252 said:

Does anyone know how to get salt?

Go to the trader by the lock safe, there he will trade a drying rack for 8 coins. Then put it in the water. After awhile you will get a salt. Then crush the salt crystal. After  that. You could trade it for key by the forest guy to unlock the safe which will reval different dishes plate . You could also use t to season your food 

Berry + Flour + Syrup  ( baked in small casserole ) = Berry Tart. Normal plating gives 1 red mark 6 coins.

Who knows how powerful the silver plating is. If I make it ill come back and update.

Berry + Flour + Milk x2 ( baked in large casserole ) = Cheesecake. With silver plating it gives 1 mark of gnaw, 1 red mark, 3 coins. Very powerful dessert, next to the Trifle.

@chewingpencilli foliage will be found a little outside the sugary gardens, its also inside it. Also to get goat milk you need to trade the goat that you get the plates and cookware from a red mark.

Archived