Recipes?

HeatAndRun

2 minutes ago, gustavogsl said:

The time is buggy right? I always stop at the same part

From what I have seen, it is indeed a bug that doesn't give you more time even when you give the right food, Everyone seems to be affected by it.

8 minutes ago, Fortie said:

From what I have seen, it is indeed a bug that doesn't give you more time even when you give the right food, Everyone seems to be affected by it.

Does klei have already confirmed if it is a bug or just intended?:

1 minute ago, twitchgabo said:

Does klei have already confirmed if it is a bug or just intended?:

I wouldn't say it's intended considering it's impossible to win with the 12-13 minute mark most players are given when they don't have enough time to cook the bigger recipe foods like Pasta, I assume they're fixing it at the moment.

17 minutes ago, Fortie said:

I wouldn't say it's intended considering it's impossible to win with the 12-13 minute mark most players are given when they don't have enough time to cook the bigger recipe foods like Pasta, I assume they're fixing it at the moment.

Hope you are right

XD

20 minutes ago, Fortie said:

I hope, I made a more detailed explanation in the bug tracker but someone else wrote something similar and they just said " it's supposed to be like that", I hope they respond soon..

35 minutes ago, Ali Bun said:

I hope, I made a more detailed explanation in the bug tracker but someone else wrote something similar and they just said " it's supposed to be like that", I hope they respond soon..

I got a red coin with the lasagna in a silver plate

Not sure what you can do later

Almost no time...

11 minutes ago, NovaWX said:

Was that a red mark? Or just another red coin. Because by god I just cannot figure out how to get the mark.

1 red mark, 1 saphire and  7 coins

I recommend rush the salt for the key then open the chest and take the silver plate and big casserola for the lasagna

image.thumb.png.26430ac1de5d1a10e529f2cdeaa8cab5.png

3 hours ago, bradk_1749 said:

I've collated what you've guys have said so far: It's in a google doc here

meatloaf 1 meat 1 flour 1 veggie in OVEN
meatpie 1 meat 1 musthroom 1 potato in OVEN
meatskewer 2 meat 1 twig
meatballs 2 potatos 1 rabbit meat

fishstew 1 fish 1 potato 1 mushroom cook in POT
fishstew 3 fish in cookpot
vegetable soup 1 potato and 2 carrots
vegetable soup 1 carrot 1 onion 1 turnip
vegetable soup 2 mushroom 1 radish
potato soup 3 potatos bake

roast vegetables 1 mushroom 2 potatos on GRILL
chips 3 potatos
bread 3 flour (6 wheat)

jam & coins 3 berries
jelly roll (sapphire reward) 2 berries 1 flour in OVEN
carrot cake 2 carrots 1 flour
2 gold 1 blue coin 2 berries 1 flour in OVEN

seeds  
fuzzy potato
pointy carrot
oblong turnip
blue wheat

Meat comes from buying and murdering pigeons, or from rabbit or bird traps
You get fish from fishing rod from goat to the east! And traps too, but fishing feels more efficient.
Buy the salt trap from Billy and put it in a pond
Tomatos and Sap in gated area

*Correction to Carrot Cake, its 2 flour, 1 carrot

7 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

i imagine that's probably 3 goat milk from mumsy in oven or sth

The thing is, we made it to the point where we needed a meat recipe with cheese and we hadn't earned any red marks.  As far as I know, that's the only way of getting goat milk.

Oh.. Hm. Maybe you only get it in a previous round with a special recipe..? Do you remember the order of the cravings for that round?

Also, corrections and add on info:

Meat is from bird traps, Rabbit meat from rabbit traps, Fish is from rod all sold by Bill.

One row of land can have 4 tilled spots.

Sapphire thing from dessert round is traded with seed guy for key to northeast garden for stuff that can be grinded into spice. Or used to buy silver stuff.

Different foods give different number of currency in return, i.e make potato soup in cookpot gives 10 gold compared to 6 gold from jam or potato chips.

Edit: Fishballs also give 10 gold as first snack

21 minutes ago, Falcore555 said:

The thing is, we made it to the point where we needed a meat recipe with cheese and we hadn't earned any red marks.  As far as I know, that's the only way of getting goat milk.

Silver Plates can really knockup bad dishes into amazing ones. Including giving red marks.

Archived