talula

lets hear your best stories about burning your own base down

talula    5

i once torched a pretty good base, with three other survivors (one helped torch it, yey:wilson_evil:) just to get one of them (the one who was entirely uninvited, and was several times politely:wilson_flower: asked be on their way) to just stop ******* standing there :wilson_enraged:

Raspberry Milk    2,282

This kinda counts.

You, the WX, go get us some ashes!

... You know campfires spread if overfueled right?

Yes, why wouldn't I?

"Points at what was, until a second ago, a crockpot"

• Haha 1

CaptainChaotica    3,387

Main one I can think of is like:

"Okay, I made sure to turn off the fling-o-matic for the night so it won't put out our endofire AAAA THE DRYING RACKS!!"

Lots of that.  : P

...Notorious

shyguy1824    275

The server was being really laggy for me, so I decided to leave. was placing all my stuff down, but I failed to noticed that I placed one of my things a little to close to a dwarf star(I think that's what they're called) but due to the lag, I wasn't able to put it out or pick it up. basically, the whole base was on fire, and I left. veryone was out except for one guy who wasn't helping, so I didn't really get to see their reactions

everred    102

I actually wasn't the one that did it, but another person on my server had gotten a fire staff for the first time and tried it on a bird. But it was a little too close to our base so then everything was in flames before we knew it :p

Clearing a buffer around a forest section, setting fire to it for charcoal, then birds lay seeds and the fire jumps over the clear line.

Same scenario but artificial forest and tumbleweeds.

Smacking a Koalaphant with a torch in order to provide light to fight it at night.

Forgetting that Fire Hounds are half F I R E.

Myszuwa    6

I played with my boyfriend. He recently bought the game and is just learning how to survive. I usually play as Willow, this time it was like that. I gave him a lighter so he wouldn't have to make a torch. We set up a base: we already had a tent, boxes, machines, pots, bushes with blueberries. The base was close to the forest. Day 12 of the server. That day I went on a "trip" in search of materials and my boyfriend stayed near the base. Night came. And suddenly I hear "F**k!" (he was holding a lighter in hand) "I set the box on fire... (...) Oh no... everything is burning... (...) It burned." And when I came back I saw everything burned and I started laugh because it looks so funny :D

GetNerfedOn    55

Entered into a public server Springtime.

Gathered butterfly wings, met up with ppl at base, and everything went well until a storm occurred.

As it were, nobody had the sense to craft lightning rods. I watched, breaking down into mirth, as i watched lightning strike again and again and set an absurd amount of Berry Bushes into flame, with everyone just standing in shock.

The next day, people try to rebuild what's left of the farms. And that is when another storm comes, followed by more lightning, and more fires.

Mencken    231

Not in this game (shipwrecked) but still relevant.   Lit some poison sacs to get ash, wind blew them right into main chest area.   Took 5 days to restore..

Edited by Mencken