Sign in to follow this  
DannyDanko

Wolfgang literally laughs in the face of danger!

DannyDanko    10
post-9977-13764591056867_thumb.jpgCocky Wolfgang. I don't think he is smart enough to entirely grasp the situation and how dire it is. Just running around the fire in a circle while kiting a tree-guard and planting pine cones. O ya and I hear hounds how great is that. Laugh it up bud, thats why we love you.:lol:

sfiniks    10

I've also started to do this way by growing a forest to its mature state and cuting it all down and collecting wood when I need to.

Silvi    27

Always remember to dig out tree stumps for the additional 1 log. Keep the forest clean and nice.

Almost too serious...

y so serious.

QShadow    15

Why does everyone thinks Wolfgang is stupid, have you ever come to the thought that Wolfgang is a german name and english maybe isnt his motherlanguage?

Bandwagonman    10

I never thought he was stupid, I always thought he was Russian a la TF2's Heavy.A Russian Strongman Carny is a cliche and I don't understand why other people don't see him as such.

CheeseThief    10

I assumed he was French because he says that frogs legs are a delicacy in 'his country'.Wes also has a very French backdrop, so I'm assuming that a French circus has run amok of Maxwell at some point.

CyanBlue    469

For me wolfgang may be OP but his personality is funny, and somehow he doesn't seem like a mindless strongman to me. He would if upon examining things like flowers he would say: "Flowers is for weak.". Well,he does it with pine cones and stuff , but he's smart! I think.

Snob    1,272

Wolfgang is the sanest of the bunch, ironically.

He takes matter into his own hands, without having to necessarily scorn about it.

He's the guy I'd like to date if I were to be a female. :p