Coming Soon - The Gorge!

In lovecraft stories, where i still find some even far inspiration for this event.
People of the Innsmouth village slowly evolve into a fish like creature during their life, that's because their ancestors made a deal and had sons with the deep ones (fishman creatures of the seas), probably this isn't the case, but maybe,who know...

ok, we already know a lot about the event because of the trailler but some things were not answered and even more theories came up, like those two merms already were animals like goat or something? alias this plague recalls the black plague but it does not happen in the Victorian age

19 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

But we need Gorge first

Maybe that's why there are those theories that the beta's going to be on Tuesday instead of Monday next week. Because a person can only get hyped over so many things at once.

15 minutes ago, minespatch said:

They should just make these events annual so people can catch them if they missed out.

Yes, that's what I think is fair.
But ... my bad side thinks about the unique and irrecoverable skins! (MUAHAHAHA, i'm kidding, ok?)

Of course the people on the console will receive the events and they will enjoy all of this,we just do not know when ...

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

I think of it this way, Forge is perfect for the autumn and is a great beak between hallowed nights and Winter feast, Gorge is perfect for summer due to outdoor cooking.

R.I.P Southern Hemisphere 

29 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

R.I.P Southern Hemisphere 

Actually the Southern Hemisphere exist in another dimension, where Gorge is in the Fall, and Forge in the Summer. A lot of people don't know about this, but the world gets more and more illiterate by the day. 

You know what I find interesting? The fact that there is a humongous entity in the sky. The sky never had any real significance and isn't seen at all in regular gameplay (besides mods, of course). We as the players cannot look up in the sky at all, and cannot see our quality meals being devoured. If it wasn't shown in the trailer or the profile backgrounds, it might as well just be Maxwell's oversized mouth we're feeding. Maybe we will actually be able to look up in this event? That'd be something.

6 minutes ago, GentlemanFridge said:

You know what I find interesting? The fact that there is a humongous entity in the sky. The sky never had any real significance and isn't seen at all in regular gameplay (besides mods, of course). We as the players cannot look up in the sky at all, and cannot see our quality meals being devoured. If it wasn't shown in the trailer or the profile backgrounds, it might as well just be Maxwell's oversized mouth we're feeding. Maybe we will actually be able to look up in this event? That'd be something.

We do get that weird beam from above when Chester is transformed

16 minutes ago, wantuilbasilio said:

gnaw looks pretty much the portal of the series of half life 2 in episode 2

Superportal.thumb.jpg.add100585497be32b928ae2a4319f6d5.jpg

But where are its teeth, eh? THE TEETH?!

Seriously now it looks like every other "weird portal in the sky" thingy (with own particularities) - par example

Spoiler

Singularity_Portal

Chrono-portal in Singularity.

Just now, xxVERSUSxy said:

Seriously now it looks like every other "weird portal in the sky" thingy (with own particularities) - par example

Reveal hidden contents

Singularity_Portal

If it is meant to be a sky portal then it might be meant to look more like the worm holes we get in the normal game

1 minute ago, timeexplorers said:

If it is meant to be a sky portal then it might be meant to look more like the worm holes we get in the normal game

Wormholes are portals,  you'll see that it's not that mouth, but someone who's asking for food

22 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Singularity_Portal

Leaked screenshot of Gorge Beta gameplay:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d9477488a2a6a293c7992c3162a63352.png

Archived