Coming Soon - The Gorge!

1 minute ago, Quoth143 said:

I wonder if maybe this is Charlie's lighter side coming out and wishing to help the citizens of the Gorge from the curse?

I wonder if we'll get a after event animation like what happened with Metheus's "What Lies beyond"?

2 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I wonder if maybe this is Charlie's lighter side coming out and wishing to help the citizens of the Gorge from the curse?

Through exposing our belowed characters to almost a certain death instead of using her almost infinitive powers? 

Sure!

Just now, Szczuku said:

Through exposing our belowed characters to almost a certain death instead of using her almost infinitive powers? 

Sure!

I wonder what are the limits of her powers. Maxwell had an amazing power, yet he was still very limited. It doesn't seem very unlikely that Charlie

has her boundaries as well, even if she has more power and knowledge than Maxy. 

3 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

lol same, at least i know im not the only one that uses that mod tho

Oh, you're not the only one, don't worry. In most of the group worlds I'm in I don't hear anything but these memes. "We have a ... in this jelaisue" (or what is that)... and then we're surpriced that in some cases we don't even undersant what the heck they acutally have. 

6 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

They said it was going to start early next week. Probably monday.

Emphasis on "i hope", i already knew it was gonna be next week probs monday.

also i think 4 days for a beta its too short

8 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

in our country the weekends are thursdays and fridays LOL

lol where do u live

8 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

i dont have quite the fond memory of telling where i live since it is not known for anything special per say and the fact our leaders call every country an "enemy"

sorry i didnt understand what u said, did you mean america or north korea

11 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

My bets on Tuesday. Wouldn't mind Monday of course.

i still feel like thats too short for a beta, if it was on tuesday that would be only 3 days of beta, the forge beta was like, 2 weeks long? so thats why i also say the beta should begin today or tomorrow so it can be 6-7 days long

4 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

i still feel like thats too short for a beta, if it was on tuesday that would be only 3 days of beta, the forge beta was like, 2 weeks?

My thought process was "early next week" excludes Monday, otherwise why not just say "next week"?

The other possibility I see is that usually they update more in the afternoon/evening PST time, so it might drop earlier in the day.

Just now, Maximus_A_874 said:

So... Is deadly feast going in Gorge ?

Somebody in this thread said poison the food to kill the Gnaw.

Maybe that's the case in this situation since that thing is capable of taking down a bearger

are you questioning the power of the all mighty GNAW?! it just teleported the food in its mouth

Just now, glommerhugger said:

What if the Gnaw breaks a tooth? Maybe you feed it some rocks or something, and then a giant tooth comes plummeting downwards, slicing through anything unfortunate enough to be in it's path.

Have you seen how sharp that is?! if you slower the speed of the gnaw chewing there is actually some yellow impact effects implying that its a really hard tooth

image.thumb.png.c1d19fc95389aafdbf573dc345ef671e.png

Archived