Coming Soon - The Gorge!

Just now, MightyPikachu said:

i dont think klei said the beta started on the 14th

U can go and check in game and the countdown for the beta says 7 days left, in 7 days it will be 14th of june, which also happens to be the release date that was shown in the trailer

Klei... YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN

I wake up to unhealthy amount of hype

5 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

Wonder what's up with this entity and trying to hide the scales.

Main goat has scales on a lot of the body, and there are friendly merms.

Perhaps not feeding the gnaw is making them into merms..?

Wait... does that mean when we lose we get to see our characters change to merms?

4 hours ago, DelroyBM said:

You've goat to be kidding me, the Gnaw is in the sky? How will we be able to see it ingame?

Reveal hidden contents

gorge1

1. a narrow cleft with steep, rocky walls, especially one through which a stream runs.
  2. a gluttonous meal.

klei did it again :wilson_sneaky:

Reveal hidden contents

I find it cute how Wendy isn't amazed by the Gnaw but is curious of the lil goat. <3
Potential sacrifice for Abigail?

image.thumb.png.ac56ef6f790d2270279fae390ea4392e.png

Reveal hidden contents

Reminds me of Maxwell's quote on grass, sapling, berry buches, etc: "Do I look like a gardener?".
image.png.42f6af6871aff9507ed8bd61d952c6ff.png
Family bonds never die. 

Reveal hidden contents

If I've learned something about klei's trailers is they deliver everything they show, so looks like we will have turnips, that other ingredient in the image and some more like crabs. yaaaaay.

image.png.90ec2be0422ca0d67febc1c3b50d60ab.png

Actually Wendy is looking at the amulet or whatever you want to call it that's on the goat's chest. The goat itself seems like the keeper of the world protecting others by cooking stuff, hence the statue depicting a goat at the start of the movie.

That old boar gives Wilson a key for the portal to go into Hamlet world. :)

Well, the thing with the baby...that WOULD explain why the main goatperson appears to be mourning...

(GOD this got dark.  :()

As for steampunk, I've finally gotten around to playing "80 Days" lately. THAT is frickin' STEAMPUNK.  Extremely so.  And I love it.  However, if you only put gears on things and wear brown instead of actually having clockwork robot butlers and underwater trains, you ain't got it.  (snaps fingers sassily)

(for pete's sake you ride the underwater train in THE VERY FIRST SCENE (after you leave Fogg's house, anyway).  Unless you choose to go to Cambridge instead of Paris, to start, in which case you end up in an experimental gyrocopter!  I think my favourite was when the mad scientist lady in the desert teleported me at gunpoint.  But the giant skiing walker thing that takes you to the North Pole is also awesome...Oh and the WALKING _CITY_, how could I forget that?!  And...)

Anyway.  Now I'm picturing undead skeleton mermaids.  Merpeople, I mean.  I just hope your ability to feed The Maw doesn't have anything to do with one's actual cooking skill in real life, 'cos in that case I am good and doomed.  : P (obviously I know it won't shhhhh it's a joke)

...Notorious

Just a bit of confusion on my part, is June 14th the release of the beta? Or does the beta come earlier than that. The announcement implies that a beta comes earlier in the week, but I don't know if that's referring to the release on the 14th or Monday or something along those lines. 

6 minutes ago, glommerhugger said:

Just a bit of confusion on my part, is June 14th the release of the beta? Or does the beta come earlier than that. The announcement implies that a beta comes earlier in the week, but I don't know if that's referring to the release on the 14th or Monday or something along those lines. 

I think so on monday to tuesday

16 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

U can go and check in game and the countdown for the beta says 7 days left, in 7 days it will be 14th of june, which also happens to be the release date that was shown in the trailer

JoeW from Klei wrote in the first post:

Beta starts early next week

The game says only the event will start in 6 days (June 14th) - no word of beta. Klei always announces the release date of the full update, betas are communicated in the forums and never have a special release date, they announce the beta mostly on the day they release it.

2 minutes ago, Scrubberinos said:

And, yet another limited time event, well, it's content nonetheless so i'll check it out. Please, add stuff to the survival aspect of the game, expand the storyline/lore from ANR (which was released a year ago!) 

Apparently Through the Ages is going to be a ongoing thing. Maybe Gorge is the opening act to this?

Great trailer, I thought the creature would be in the ground and not in the sky.

About the names of the events:

Last event: The Forge

This event: The Gorge

Next event: The Morge? Was thinking on the word morgue.

7 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

we will find out when the beta comes eventually and there was an update so data miners will save us

image.png.22420fe7229277d7cdc402d9075f3b41.png

now wait just a second why does the text imply the new reign

Just now, glommerhugger said:

I thought that Through the Ages was just A New Reign?

I'm just stating as I sees it.57a2a6fdf350d_arielcasualshrug.png.a442eaccc7d800078e23056c919d38e4.png

25 minutes ago, minespatch said:
7 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

we will find out when the beta comes eventually and there was an update so data miners will save us

image.png.22420fe7229277d7cdc402d9075f3b41.png

now wait just a second why does the text imply the new reign

26 minutes ago, glommerhugger said:

I thought that Through the Ages was just A New Reign?

I'm just stating as I sees it.

I think it's very likely that this picture is either photoshopped or there was a short bug. In the game it sais Gorge Beta, not TTA, for me and for everyone I talked to. It wouldn't even make sense to release TTA beta when a completely different event is about to start.

Archived