Coming Soon - The Gorge!

don't starve together it stopped working, I went to enter it and I clicked the play and I keep loading until this message appears: Characters and worlds from online games will be unnavalible. would it be something of the event?

2 minutes ago, wantuilbasilio said:

don't starve together it stopped working, I went to enter it and I clicked the play and I keep loading until this message appears: Characters and worlds from online games will be unnavalible. would it be something of the event?

Same thing happened to me earlier, I think it was just temporal, seemed to be working fine for me. Try restarting the game?

24 minutes ago, glommerhugger said:

Same thing happened to me earlier, I think it was just temporal, seemed to be working fine for me. Try restarting the game?

yes, I restarted the game, but already returned to normal, but again gave this, this should be the result of the event something like this

should this be maintenance of the event perhaps?

14 minutes ago, wantuilbasilio said:

yes, I restarted the game, but already returned to normal, but again gave this, this should be the result of the event something like this

should this be maintenance of the event perhaps?

i think they might be preparing the servers for the beta, it is meant to start early next week

1 minute ago, wantuilbasilio said:

I speak another type of language, my English is not so good

Oh no, I mean you have very bold letters. And I understand, family's Mexican, but it's very respectable to try and communicate in another language; especially English, who's grammatical rules are all over the map.

4 minutes ago, glommerhugger said:

Oh no, I mean you have very bold letters. And I understand, family's Mexican, but it's very respectable to try and communicate in another language; especially English, who's grammatical rules are all over the map.

I'm not Mexican, I would not want to reveal my country

I have some gorge date theories, they talked about the description of the trailler that was to keep an eye on the forums, they're probably going to do how to forge (how many memories) about this gaming thing is not being able to come in and get a message very convenient, I think the beta should be tomorrow or even today

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

You gotta love how the cast took about 3 secs to take in that Charlie slapped them new clothes on them. Guess the same happened offscreen for Forge?

5927c883e5bba_charlieskinmagazine-Copy.png.c116b852ed689a2a59f4162765db9699.png

I had been wondering where the costumes came from, don't think they had much time to change into the clothes, since it looks like they *just* got out of the Forge.

7 minutes ago, glommerhugger said:

I had been wondering where the costumes came from, don't think they had much time to change into the clothes, since it looks like they *just* got out of the Forge.

Yup, just as soon as the bubble bursted, they were in the new clothes. In the Forge trailer, they took time to put on clothes but it seems Charlie put it on them during interdimensional travel.

I... I assume she made these!5926b20bbe708_charlieskinmagazine.thumb.png.55f87e59448ff8d5ab3bf9eba34dcde3.png

Archived