My lil theory about the shopkeep merm guy things is that they are possibly brothers and rivals in their business. As for gameplay, each might sell some kind of upgrades and has a max level upgrade. if this happens to be correct, maybe there is an accomplishment to max out all upgrades?

Just now, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Ya know that the servers are hosted by klei thy you can't cheat :p

I know, but what I mean is they will host a new "non-gorge" server (their normal server) and spawn stuff for fun or decorate base, bla..bla...

7 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

I know, but what I mean is they will host a new "non-gorge" server (their normal server) and spawn stuff for fun or decorate base, bla..bla...

as far as I am aware, items from the events can't be used, just like the forge items that you spawn can not be used

A little light bulb popped in my head...

Forge: ruthless barbaric fighting, Gladiator themed. 

gladiators came from the Roman Empire which is from 105 BCE to 404 CE

Gorge: A more civilized matter of cooking, Victorian themed

Victorians of course originated from the Victorian era, which is from 1837 to 1901.

Along with the fact that both were before the constant was created to its extent today, and with the title of "through the ages," it seems like the survivors are actually going through the ages...

Spoiler

(this could also mean we could have futuristic eras... Future WX skins anyone?)

337?cb=20171005145455

File:WX-78_Future.pngFile:WX-78_Future.png

2 minutes ago, Brucetheblob said:

Along with the fact that both were before the constant was created to its extent today, and  with the title of "through the ages," it seems like the survivors are actually going through the ages...

5a1f41fdd15c8_arieleeeeeemote.png.978e2d5047801697b48f8e07a72553bc.pngYes... YES!YES!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

you can use some of them :V :V :V (for decorating)

image.thumb.png.821a12265e9088e245d3fc33d6636a86.png

They mostly have no AI though, since Klei went 100% protection and sends most the stuff like AI via their servers to the characters

Archived