DST dedicated server doesn't have mods...

I made a dedicated server for DST folling a guide by a mod on here. The server works fine and runs fine, howerver when I browse local games it says "No Mods" in the server settings. I copied all of my mods from my original DST/mods folder in steam to the SteamCMD folder as instructed, I made sure that dedicated_server_mods_setup was set up, however whenever I add mods to the dedicated_server_mods_setup LUA document it never saves the settings and reverts to the default dedicated_server_mods_setup folder....

In your startup script delete or comment out the line

./steamcmd.sh +force_install_dir "$install_dir" +login anonymous +app_update 343050 validate +quit

This automaticially makes sure the server is up to date by doing a validation on all game files, but also overwrites the mod configuration on some systems.

Edit: Make sure to also modify the modoverride.lua files in your shard folders. Feel free to follow my post from a few days ago where I described the process:

Archived