Looking for a group of players !

Hi, I am looking for a group to play don't starve together as said in the title !

I used to play a lot don't starve, even before Reign of Giants and now I am back in the game ! So I am looking for people to have more fun in this game I used to love. My Steam's name is Sian, so don't hesitate to add me anytime and send me a little message to say hi !

(here's the link to my profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/sihanne )

I can also speak in French and a bit of Spanish ! ;)

See you soon ! :D

Hey, I'm a fairly Experienced player looking for 3 other players. I main WX78 or Wicker but can play Maxwell if need be. I speak English and have skype but if we need to use discord I can make one. I hope to hear back from you soon.

I'm setting up a personal dedicated server at home strictly for DST. You're both more than welcome to join as I'm looking for players to play with and populate it. Server settings are still in the air as far as game mode, spawn frequencies, and season lengths (if I even change anything). Add me on Steam: Bumplwiki (should be the only one by THAT name, but if not I have a Fallout Pipboy profile pic). Discord would be the preferred comms method.

Hi, nice to see a response soon after mine. I would love to join your world. a few requests you don't have to change any world settings but can you add global positions, health info, party hud, disable wx78 over charge sound, and epic healthbar (for bosses it helps so you don't have to hover over to see health). It sounds like a lot but it doesn't make the game easier at all. Thanks hope to hear back from you soon, and I forgot to mention my steam name is Bready Freddy I sent you both friend request, bye see you soon.

Archived