Virtual joystick doesn’t handle taps exclusively

Hello! 

I cannot move using virtual joystick when it is over some game object, like tree or anything else. For example, I may always be blocked by beefalo standing just under the joystick. There is no way to move, but find the exact point on the joystick where you can unlock yourself. It’s really annoying. Could you please fix? I died several times already because I couldn’t move after I light some trees XD

My configuration:

iPad Air 2 (A1566)

iOS 11.3.1

Game version 1.34

I’m annoyed by this problem as well when using my ipad.

Here are some solutions to solve that temporarily. Change the view angle;

Construct most items at the right screen;

And maybe playing without virtual stick can also be joyful*_*

Hope this be solved asap.

huh...

I'm using Huawei GR3, android, 

I end up interacting with the object that is underneath the virtual  stick the circular directional pad thing?) instead.. So if I'm buried in a pile of beefalos or rock lobsters, if I try to move using the virtual stick, I instead attack the mobs under the virtual stick, and then  shortly get murdered.  But the horrible murder can be avoided If I just run to a different direction before hitting anymobs. I can use the virtual stick to move when there are interactible objects under it, BUT I end up interacting with the objects at the same time.  

I wish Klei could find like a middle ground for our virtual stick bugs... 

Archived