On 24. 5. 2018 at 2:28 AM, Thalkas said:

Klei has already removed all "leaks", but I did screenshots of all that had descriptions! :D
• Cooking
• The Gnaw (probably boss)
• Victorian skins style
• Place - Something like a cemetery next to the castle?
It looks like we're closer to Charlie!

Cementary is for goats sacrificed to the Gnaw.

14 hours ago, Queron81 said:

Hmm... but June 14th is also the release of the next Oxygen Not Included upgrade.

14 hours ago, Mr. Matt said:

Its their way of making us choose what to play and miss out on other content.

Not exactly...the preview comes out 2 weeks before then. So I don't have to choose. :wilson_dorky:

Spoiler

Play the preview, then go do exams, then cry, and cry some more because my brain is a massive pile of sludge and I can't even potato. :wilson_cry:

On 5/24/2018 at 12:34 AM, minespatch said:
On 5/23/2018 at 11:41 PM, Quoth143 said:

Looking at some of the data, it sounds like this event is somewhat based off of The Shadow Over Innsmouth.

That was my second thought after Bloodborne.

Bloodborne, I'm familiar with Innsmouth as... Something to do with H.P Lovecraft who I'm rather familiar with even if I've failed to read any of his stories....
Another game Klei had something to do with, though I don't think they own or had any decisions in it, would be Darkest Dungeon, that carries a few similar ideas, even if less.
Darkest Dungeon is really fun though. If you like sanity mechanics it's in there. 

10 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Actually to that Cloud, I checked on it and the icon is called "DLC", I dont know why Downloadable Content would be a set ensemble but alrite

What do you mean the icon is called DLC? Klei named it? Where? Where did you check it? This name doesn't seem to make any sense to me.

4 hours ago, wantuilbasilio said:

Is klei going to give you another chance to get these emoticons?

Personally, I'm hoping they unlock a lot of them so they're obtainable during any event and not just the forge. The majority of emoticons really shouldn't be tied to a singular event, unless they're related to said event.

5 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Carol emote was also part of a set, you had to have a character's snowfallen head and outfit to unlock it

Sorry, I thought the Fist Shake emote could be given through an other event, entirely speculative from me.

Archived