54 minutes ago, FyreIsBoss said:

Well now we have a launch date, but will there be a beta testing like with the forge, or some sort of official trailer/leak before that?

Also this is on the steam store page for don't starve: event2-promo.png?t=1527205703

looks like the goat man is sacrificing his food to the altar

ooh and i'm so so SO glad for more base furniture skins. While the character skins don't really make me that excited this time around, i'm so happy for a new crockpot and fridge skin!

june 12th is also jurassic world evolution release, that i've been looking forward to for a long time. I'm going to have to be dividing my time up more than i thought now!

2 hours ago, Mr. Matt said:

Its their way of making us choose what to play and miss out on other content.

I was thinking more about the stream. What should they show? They always promote the new ONI upgrade, but also the DST events.

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That's what candy does to you.

image.png.b1e2349ea8fb85080ad7590b7ba8ec6b.png

On 5/24/2018 at 1:15 AM, minespatch said:

58003789b65b3_Arielshoujoweebie.png.a68c0181ffdf7001704102c4f1e7a9d1.pngThat poor sweet baby! He and Wilson need a dentist! And so do I.

47 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Webber just likes dolling up and putting ribbons in on his pigtails...legs.  Face legs.

I consider them as necklegs.

Archived