I think we are going to feed some kind of boss creature, possible making the food ourselves maybe by killing different creatures.

The foods probably make the boss "full" faster and our goal is to make it 100% full.

We might have to defend eachother or the food so that an NPC doesnt take it.

Just now, crystal_clodet said:

Deep down we are connected telepathicly to the brains of the Devs

Or one of them has a potato cup that will never end and some are really nice poeple who like to make the fans happy 

1 minute ago, MrKoopa said:

I think we are going to feed some kind of boss creature, possible making the food ourselves maybe by killing different creatures.

The foods probably make the boss "full" faster and our goal is to make it 100% full.

And at the end we throw something that could kill it like a canon meat ball and it explodes and we escape I guess

8 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

And if its underfed it will go nuts like a tentacle

11 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

And if the Gnaw gets too hungry, whatever unfortunate player is closest to them at that point comes down with some kind of plague and you have to spend time accquiring resources to cure them (kind of like reviving a dead player in the Forge). And the round ends when the Gnaw is full, or if everyone on the team winds up dead from the plague/hunger (if the hunger mechanic exists in the Quagmire).

2 minutes ago, Giggimish said:

What if the gnaw is just a webber main with the highest amount of days on the server and will threaten to vote kick you out if you don't feed him

As a Webber main I can't disagree with this comment

1 minute ago, SpikeGuy said:

In any case, I'm guessing that we'll most likeley have teams of six again. (Unless Charlie decides to separate those portal-hoppers)

Her rules are sure strange 

49 minutes ago, I.E.L said:

So since it's going to be around cooking would characters have ups and downs like in the forge but with cooking?

It seems so. Judging from the potrait descriptions pots can be collected and hanged. There is a fire pit, too. So you may need fire wood. The broken tower image has some walls parts. Maybe this event involves also chopping, carrying, heating up and building besides cooking and fighting, but this is a theory.

I wonder if the cutaway (like the Charlie scene at the end of the Forge one) in the Quagmire trailer will involve her again, or if we'll get a "what are those idiots DOING?!" scene with Maxwell (who really wants everything in the Ruins to stay put the way they are).

Just now, SpikeGuy said:

I wonder if the cutaway (like the Charlie scene at the end of the Forge one) in the Quagmire trailer will involve her again, or if we'll get a "what are those idiots DOING?!" scene with Maxwell (who really wants everything in the Ruins to stay put the way they are).

I think it's a little to early for that scene with charlie, since this is just the survivor's 2nd realm

1 minute ago, SpikeGuy said:

Or a scene where Maxwell sees charlie or they do a handshake and is doubling on the survivors

5 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

Or a scene where Maxwell sees charlie or they do a handshake and is doubling on the survivors

Though technically, that's a bit unlikely since those speech file comments in DST reveal that Charlie hates Maxwell right now.

5 hours ago, Giggimish said:

What if the gnaw is just a webber main with the highest amount of days on the server and will threaten to vote kick you out if you don't feed him

Why would you need to feed Webber though? He can eat monster meat, it's super easy to be well fed by Webber. Any player that doesn't realize this is probably going to die from Charlie at night.

Just now, glommerhugger said:

Why would you need to feed Webber though? He can eat monster meat, it's super easy to be well fed by Webber. Any player that doesn't realize this is probably going to die from Charlie at night.

Just me making fun of those types of players that always need a moma bird to feed them

44 minutes ago, Warplord said:

I would personally like to never see timed events ever again - ever. Just add everything as permanent content to the game, what can be better than that? 

if thats the case then people would buy the game for its events not the game as the game could get boring after 270 hours of playing though your idea is good that would make skin drops permenant and lots of chests

Archived