31 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

i noticed something, the skins we got for the forge seems to be related to well, the forge itself, everyone is dressed like a warrior, and it fits forge so well, but what does all the victorian skins have to do with the gnaw/quagmire event? t

In the avatars we can see some dapper merms. So presumably in this swamp, bog, quagmire or whatnaught there is a merm civilization that somewhat mirrors hamlet-except they're victorian themed.

32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

A mean old goat clone of Maxwell~?

Wicker's volt goat skin?

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

Also Klei, oh great stalkers, please allow the ability to party up with people so we don't have to try and hop into the same server and hope it doesn't fill up.

Hosting your own password protected match is the simple solution, you could just announce it in your discord group since there's better people in the discord groups than hoping you'll find a good cooperating partner in quickmatches

32 minutes ago, Giggimish said:

Wicker's volt goat skin?

Hosting your own password protected match is the simple solution, you could just announce it in your discord group since there's better people in the discord groups than hoping you'll find a good cooperating partner in quickmatches

Not everyone is in a discord group. 

3 hours ago, Giggimish said:

When you don't have a big group, and want stranger to join to complete the group, it's tedious to put a password, put the password in description, and hope that :

- everyone will join in time

- enough people will join to complete the group

Some improvement would be welcome, for sure.

3 hours ago, Karmattack said:

Watch Klei add in Warly but only as an NPC of some kind in The Gnaw just to be teases. xD

Omg yes! Could you imagine: You're trying your best to win, epic music playing in the background and then in the corner you just see Warly doing /dance

1 hour ago, Warplord said:

Is this going to be like the forge - a one off thing that will end and be removed or will in be like "a new reign" - a new permanent content update? I seriously hope it is the second .... 

Chances are very high that it will come and go in the same fashion as the Forge, since this is a line of events after Metheus and all that. But I think Klei might have said that they would bring back the Forge, so who knows. Maybe it could become an annual event like the Halloween or Christmas events. But you do get to keep all the skins you earn, and that's more than enough for me.

1 hour ago, MrKoopa said:

It's probably going to be like the forge.

So since it's going to be around cooking would characters have ups and downs like in the forge but with cooking?

8 minutes ago, I.E.L said:

So since it's going to be around cooking would characters have ups and downs like in the forge but with cooking?

Probably, I guess. For example, Wigfrid might refuse to handle any dish that doesn't have meat in it, but maybe the meat dishes she can make count for more hunger points with the Gnaw or something. Or perhaps Wendy cooks slower (due to having no kitchen experience whatsoever) but Abigail can help her find ingredients faster. These are just my ideas, though.

Just now, SpikeGuy said:

Probably, I guess. For example, Wigfrid might refuse to handle any dish that doesn't have meat in it, but maybe the meat dishes she can make count for more hunger points with the Gnaw or something. Or perhaps Wendy cooks slower (due to having no kitchen experience whatsoever) but Abigail can help her find ingredients faster. These are just my ideas, though.

Great idea

I'm gonna steal it

Archived