2 hours ago, Mr. Matt said:

Tbh if MatPat made a theory on DS, people like Zeklo would lose their jobs.

Did you know every character in Don't Starve Together is actually representing one of the 10 commandments?

Thou shalt have no other gods before me - Wickerbottom believes knowledge is more important than religion.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image - Wilson creates effigies of himself that have the power to bring him back from death.
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain - While Willow does not directly say God's name in vain, she has quite a potty mouth, saying words like "Ha ha. A pig's butt." and "Eat poop, stupid plant!"
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy - Woodie chops wood on any day of the week.
Honour thy father and thy mother - Wendy disobeyed her family to get into the consonant.
Thou shalt not kill - Wigfrid frequently kills both animals, and other people.
Thou shalt not commit adultery - Wolfgang's "mighty" form is an obvious representation of an erection, he "grows" to "get ready for battle"
Thou shalt not steal - WX-78 frequently claims other people's work as his own, calling them his minions and him their leader. In a way, you could say he's stealing credit for what they do.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour - Maxwell attempts to cause drama and fights between the other survivors.
Thou shalt not covet - Wes is jealous of the other characters being able to speak.

• Developer
5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Treesicle hasn't even replied despite liking my request on twitter.

He'll likely leave it in the backburner for now, if he ever does it. If he replied, he'd kind of be forced/pressured to do it.

20 hours ago, JellyUltra said:

Did you know every character in Don't Starve Together is actually representing one of the 10 commandments?

Thou shalt have no other gods before me - Wickerbottom believes knowledge is more important than religion.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image - Wilson creates effigies of himself that have the power to bring him back from death.
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain - While Willow does not directly say God's name in vain, she has quite a potty mouth, saying words like "Ha ha. A pig's butt." and "Eat poop, stupid plant!"
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy - Woodie chops wood on any day of the week.
Honour thy father and thy mother - Wendy disobeyed her family to get into the consonant.
Thou shalt not kill - Wigfrid frequently kills both animals, and other people.
Thou shalt not commit adultery - Wolfgang's "mighty" form is an obvious representation of an erection, he "grows" to "get ready for battle"
Thou shalt not steal - WX-78 frequently claims other people's work as his own, calling them his minions and him their leader. In a way, you could say he's stealing credit for what they do.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour - Maxwell attempts to cause drama and fights between the other survivors.
Thou shalt not covet - Wes is jealous of the other characters being able to speak.

BUT THATS JUST A THEORY, A̶̼̺͡ ͍͓̰̠̻͚̖͜ͅG̹̩̠̯̘̖̝̭Á̶̙͙̹̪̕M̢҉̤̲̻͎͔̳È͔͇̗̲ ̗̤͔̠͓̰̗Ṱ̡͉͙͎̬Ḫ̛̤̠̖̦̦́ͅE̵̫Ó͉̝͙̺̜͜R̵҉͓͈̜́Y̭̪̹̖͈͝

25 minutes ago, Karmattack said:

Some girls prefer not to dress femininely.

Especially when working on dangerous things, you don't want your hair to burn or whatever. Maybe Wilson would be careful to follow this rule too...

2 hours ago, Karmattack said:

Some girls prefer not to dress femininely.

It's not about wearing something feminen or masculin. It's just designed meh lately. Actualy this is the worst. I do like even when woman wear masculin.

In my opinion, this is the best Winona skin so far. All of her previous skins have had so little variation; I'd say it's just as bland as the different Webber skins. If you take the time to compare their old skins to the other characters, you should be able to see what I mean. Plus, I'm a fan of the androgynous aesthetic. 

As for Wilson, I understand that they want to keep him very recognizable especially since he is the main face of the game. Can't change up his iconic hair too much (even if it is a fire hazard in the lab). But even now they managed to change up his silhouette, which is refreshing (:

Juxtapose the execution of this and the recent Spring set, which definitely didn't have this form of finesse. Sure it was cute and potato WX was a meme, but it didn't have the quality I hoped for, so I didn't buy it. The design team has done an excellent job with the variation and references in this new skin set, going the extra mile to ensure that they are putting out some new unique stuff to match the quality of the big event coming out. Makes me excited to see what they have in store for us, because I expect big things. They are really going all out, and we have waited so long ;D

Archived