[RESOLVED] ALL SAVES + MORGUE + CHARACTERS GONE. It's as if I had never played the game at all. What the **** Klei.

I had even played the game already today. I opened it casually after 4 hours. 

GONE. EVERYTHING. empty slots, no deaths in the morgue, and no characters unlocked (one lonely wilson). I'm ******* floored.

and this is person that played to 400+ days for shipwrecked and 200+ for RoG. My DST on steam is untouched.

I don't use mods, and I keep Steam Cloud saving on. (so if I uninstall, my saves are still there when I reinstall)

I tried doing the "transplant saves" thing from online instructions, but it didn't work at all. Meaning I DO see my saves (ex. shipwrecked_4) files in the remote folder on my mac. So they're there. But if they can't be accessed then what's the point.

If this is what's going to happen from now on, I'm ******* done with this game. 

Anyone out there that can help me? or is it ******.

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 6.57.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 7.44.22 PM.png

Hey  - We're looking into the issue. 

Please do not attempt to fix or change anything, let us figure out what happened and see if it can be corrected. But if you change things we may not be able to correct what you did. Hang tight please. 

Archived